[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Spell Loc?

Spell Loc?

General Discussion for the EverQuest Shaman.

Moderator: Shaman Mods

Spell Loc?

Postby Rolane2 » Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:30 pm

Good Morning!
The only 2 level 86 spells i am in hurry to get are Talisman of the Tiger and Outrageous Growth. I looked on all of the vendors near House of Thule and couldn't find either. Where might they be located please.
Thanks, Rol
Rolane2

Re: Spell Loc?

Postby Tordail » Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:47 pm

I don't believe Talisman of the Tiger is available on a vendor until you have obtained a certain level of faction. What level that might be, I do not yet know. There is only one faction in House of Thule, though, so if you're doing quests and things, you should obtain the spell fairly quickly. As for Outrageous Growth, I don't know - but I would assume (hate assuming things :() it's also a faction-based spell.
~
Tordail

Veteran -

Server: Luclin

Shaman Main

Postby Rolane2 » Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:54 pm

Thank you (i was afraid of that)
Rolane2

Postby Tordail » Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:54 pm

Well, I really don't think it's going to be as bad as, say, SoF. There's only one faction this time around, so I think obtaining faction-locked spells will go a bit faster than it has in the past. That's pure speculation, of course.
Tordail

Veteran -

Shaman Main

Postby Kumudil » Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:59 am

Some RKI I presume are rewards for finishing quests. I havn't checked yet, but possibily the missing spells are available as RKII spells from the tradein-guy in Feerrott. One need a Dream fragment to trade in. Those dream-Fragments are tradeable, rare random dropps from basepop and should as well drop from nameds whith a higher rate.

If I understand well, the RKII factionspells should be available immediately upto lvl 87 (if you have the fragment to trade in) and need indifferent for the Rest.
, ,
Kumudil

Server: Antonius Bayle

Shaman Main
Druid - Alt/Box
Magician - Alt/Box

Postby Tordail » Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:22 am

I got a level 88 fragment for an Rk 2 spell of that level last night and had the faction to turn in after doing five group missions.
Tordail

Veteran -

Shaman Main

Postby Kanamori Hitatomi » Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:24 am

I've gotten a lvl 86 rune and a lvl 89 rune so far. Spell turn in chick in Ferrott initally offered only the quests for the lvl 86, 87, and 88 spells at initial faction. I was lvl 86 when I got the lvl 89 rune and was not offered the turn in quest. I asked around, no one had a definate answer, but, I confirmed it is one of two things: indifferent faction or leveling to lvl 87 to get the quest. Later in the night, I got had completed some quests and got my faction to indifferent, but I also dinged lvl 87 in the process. One of those two is required to get lvl 89 and lvl 90 rk 2 spells.

92 Barbarian Shammyknight!
Bristlebane-Tribunal Server - I play on Tribunal damnit!

SHAMMYKNIGHT !!! Okay, perhaps I'm now less of a speedbump than fluffy was when we first got him...
Mod - Most work is on our
Kanamori Hitatomi

Server: Tribunal

Shaman Main
Warrior - Alt/Box
Necromancer - Alt/Box

Postby Kanamori Hitatomi » Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:26 am

Kanamori Hitatomi

Server: Tribunal

Shaman Main
Warrior - Alt/Box