[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - fairly new shaman

fairly new shaman

General Discussion for the EverQuest Shaman.

Moderator: Shaman Mods

Re: fairly new shaman

Postby Trenolis » Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:57 pm

Using Frost Gift rk II along with Dannal's Mending rk II, I've managed to heal as much as 60k total. :D Since I'm not 88 yet, I can't use Qirik's Mending so I don't know how much I can heal for with that and Frost Gift.
Trenolis

Server: Down the rabbit hole

Beastlord Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Warrior - Alt/Box

Postby Trenolis » Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:44 am

Qirik's Mending: up to 30k crit heals
Qirik's Recourse: up o 23k crit heals with 3400 recourse heals sometimes more
Ascendant's Intervention: up to 43k crit heals

I don't use HoTs much since my main HoT is a recourse from Mending Counterbias. I don't know if they overwrite the recourse effect. Overall I'm pleased with our healing numbers. Yeah I know our numbers can get much higher w/ more AA and gear. But I'm still pleased since I can step in and spot heal my bst when she needs it.
Trenolis

Beastlord Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Warrior - Alt/Box

Postby Tordail » Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:30 pm

Nope. The Counterbias HoT stacks with everything out there, to my knowledge. So feel free to throw Counterbias on the mob and Halcyon Gust on the tank. I use that combination when I'm main healing and it works beautifully, with only a few little splash heals needed here and there.
~
Tordail

Veteran -

Server: Luclin

Shaman Main

Postby Kolani » Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:32 pm

I've recently got serious with a shaman alt I had in the low 60s (she's 90 now) as I'm approaching AA cap on the ranger. I've main healed Redemption and Fall of the Tae Ew so far, and healed the ranger through Speckles in MC at 86.
Kolani

Postby Brohg » Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:38 pm

Brohg

Veteran ----

Server: The Nameless (Innoruuk)

Shaman Main
Warrior - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Postby Trenolis » Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:56 am

That's true Brohg. I've noticed that myself. I just never tried the hot spells while using mending counterbias.
Trenolis

Beastlord Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Warrior - Alt/Box

Postby Ughbash » Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:34 pm

Tunares' Froggie Shaman,
Hipitey Hop [Watchkeepers]
Ughbash

Veteran --

Server: tunare

Monk Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Warrior - Alt/Box

Re: not so fairly new shaman

Postby Trenolis » Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:59 pm

Virulant Paralysis. I can't say enough about it. I just recently maxxed this line along with the hastened aa line. The amount of crowd control it gives is unbelievable. I camped the Crypt camp in SS last weekend and was able to split numerous adds easily. We initially brought in a chanter to mez mobs to break the camp but after that I was able to keep the camp cleared and adds controlled. I think VP is one of our best abilities.
Trenolis

Beastlord Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Warrior - Alt/Box

Postby Dobbs » Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:36 pm

Frozen Gift does indeed work with all of our heal spells minus Reckless. QR is quite awsome with FG twin heal (12/20k heals 0.o). The twin does not proc on the additional heals however. Some AA's that I think are worth mentioning..
Spiritual Channeling : cast from HP's vs Mana...wonderful upstart if your in a long fight or recovering from a rez/call mid fight
Forceful Rejuvination: force pop of all spell gems (imagine in the thick of some adds being able to pop back to back AI/QR)
Call of Ancients: HoT ward, useful to add to your layers of HoT's as it stacks with AA, Prenum/Hayc, CB......
Spires: Each spire has it's uses (although the third is/was a bit wonky) 1st spire if your looking to dot DPS, second can really pop your heals through a named, third for melee dps.
Any and all buff extension lines: since our HoT's are considered "buffs" these lines will extend your HoT's
85 Shaman
Dobbs

Server: Tunare

Shaman Main
Monk - Alt/Box
Warrior - Alt/Box

Re:not so new shaman

Postby Trenolis » Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:25 am

Trenolis

Beastlord Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Warrior - Alt/Box

Re: shaman retiring

Postby Trenolis » Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:37 pm

Most of you probably don't know me in game but I've been around on the nameless server for almost 10 years now until it merged and became E-marr. Now it's time for me to close the doors and say goodbye to the game. I entered this game playing a bst then made numerous other toons to find a suitable box for my bst and finally settled on my second love: a shaman. I've already heard the comments about not letting the new expansion get me down and dissillusion me about playing but I'm in the beta and I see first hand what the game is changing to and I don't like it. This is only part of my reason for quitting. My home life has grown steadily more busy over the past 3 years with work and college taking up the majority of my time. However I do plan on keeping my accounts active until such time I decide to make this permanent. I may pop in once in a while in the game just to play if I feel like it or say hi to old friends.

GL to everyone in the new expansion.

Trenolis
Trenolis

Beastlord Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Warrior - Alt/Box

Previous

Return to Heyokah's Lodge