[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Soloing Guides and Gear Lists

Soloing Guides and Gear Lists

General Discussion for the EverQuest Shaman.

Moderator: Shaman Mods

Soloing Guides and Gear Lists

Postby Samanna » Sun Sep 11, 2005 1:31 pm

It's been brought up a lot that this site seems to be focused on one-group advice, tactics, gear, etc. Fair enough, that's probably accurate. Why?

Raids: Most guilds have their own comprehensive strategies for raiding, which will outline (if not detail) what Shamans need to do. Many also have Shaman Class Leaders who will give more specific advice. Anything we might outling here would have to be either so generic as to be pretty much useless - other than the information

Groups: This is where this place does shine; even the raiders group for XP and drops. Hence, most of the advice you see given.

Solo: This is where we do have a lack of usable information. I agree. However, I don't really solo anything challenging, just alchemy drops from time to time. So any contributions from hardcore soloers to help others would be appreciated. Posts are good. If you have a lot of advice or notes you'd like to share, I'll be happy to either host your code, or take your text or word doc and format it.
Samanna

Veteran -----

Server: Prexus

Shaman Main

Return to Heyokah's Lodge