[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - SHaman and Spell Research

SHaman and Spell Research

General Discussion for the EverQuest Shaman.

Moderator: Shaman Mods

SHaman and Spell Research

Postby Tieko » Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:15 pm

I have looked thoroughly on EQtraders and did not find anything helpful until the 150 range. Is there a skillup path from about 54 to 150 that doesn't involve relying on random drops or making spells that I can't use and can't sell?
Tieko

Shaman Main
Bard - Alt/Box

Re: SHaman and Spell Research

Postby Brohg » Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:50 pm

Parchment solutions
Brohg

Veteran ----

Server: The Nameless (Innoruuk)

Shaman Main
Warrior - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Postby Duff31 » Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:34 pm

Great thread over at eqtraders, has the quickest way to skill on just about all tradeskills. Keep in mind as priest class you will have to spend some aa points to skill to 300.

http://mboards.eqtraders.com/eq/showthread.php?t=30177
Duff31

Shaman Main

Postby Tieko » Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:36 am

I already used that link, in fact that was the first place I looked. That path is the best path for INT casters about three years ago. As far as parchment solutions, that requires random drops plus spending large amounts of plat if you don't want to make the aqua regia yourself, which is an additional timesink if you do. Guess I'll not pursue research on my shaman. I already have a necro high enough to start.
Tieko

Shaman Main
Bard - Alt/Box

Postby Duff31 » Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:54 pm

Sorry Tieko was the best one i could find. I play on Zek and just recently moved through the horrible spell ranks of 65-70. I looked at research pretty hard for those lvls, but being on the server I am I felt it was easier to just lvl thru them and go to 71+ for spells. Add to the fact I would be wasting what 30aa points to trophy the skill thought it would be easier to just have a melee or pure caster skill it.
Duff31

Shaman Main

Postby Unmei » Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:44 pm

You have to make the same stuff for skillups regardless of what class you are, so complaining about how much it costs or about random drops isn't going to get you anywhere. Though yes, it's pointless to do research on a priest if you have an int caster available instead, since int casters get the mastery AA for it.
Unmei

Veteran --

Server: 7th Hammer

Enchanter Main

Return to Heyokah's Lodge