[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - New Shaman

New Shaman

General Discussion for the EverQuest Shaman.

Moderator: Shaman Mods

New Shaman

Postby brewdog » Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:32 pm

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if there is a good section that has an overview of Shaman play.

Some areas needing help with - how to set up hotkeys (is it just using the player actions or is there a way to actually key the hotkeys on the bottom where the aa's usually go), how to organize them.... I read where some use the F1 - F7 keys for certain activities how does one set those up? Not a hard core gamer but probably 15-20hrs per week - don't want to get into changing the internal codes yet or downloading new UI's. If they had problems probably not technical enough to fix them :)

Have a main that is a mage but he is much simpler play send in pet, nuke and send in rampaging servant (over simplified but more of a hard core dps character)- The Shaman looks to be a little more complex. Finally figured out spell sets but any other tips would be helpful.

Any help would be great or point me to the forum where these are discussed.

Thanks,

Kreeshamalama 35 Shaman
Bristlebane
brewdog

Magician Main
Shaman - Alt/Box

Re: New Shaman

Postby fendaann » Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:27 pm

ALT- O opens the standard KEYS page and under one of the tabs it lists all the KEYs that are default just look at them and see what each does in a test and have fun.

If your talking about the the HOT keys try
Board index ‹ General ‹ Game Mechanics has old posts about HOT keys

I also use this site for a lot of EQ commands info
http://www.onlinegamecommands.com/everq ... mmands.htm
http://www.onlinegamecommands.com/everq ... cripts.htm
fendaann

Server: Quellious - POVAR

Wizard Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Shadowknight - Alt/Box

Re: New Shaman

Postby brewdog » Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:01 pm