[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - The Troll is Back

The Troll is Back

General Discussion for the EverQuest Shaman.

Moderator: Shaman Mods

The Troll is Back

Postby Yesak » Sun May 25, 2008 12:00 pm

Mostly because of Samanna and a few others, I've decided to return to EQ (at least to see if I have anything left in the tank sort to speak). Now, I havent played in about a year and a half, so I'm asking you guys what the hell should I do to catch up. I dont have a ton of playtime, but I'm willing to listen to any suggestions.

Here's my magelo, and I think it's pretty accurate but not completely:

I have no idea what is in TBS or SOF. So if those 2 expansions are what I should focus on, details will help since I know next to nothing about them. Also, I'm pretty much flat broke. I gave away all my plat and anything worth anything when I left, so a place to earn a little plat would help.

Uhhhh........ya, I think that's about it. I feel like a complete n00b again, but I figure this is a place to start to try and figure things out again.
"Sometimes you have to face your demons, sometimes the demon is you." - Yesak Demunstorm
Yesak

Server: Prexus

Shaman Main

Re: The Troll is Back

Postby Samanna » Sun May 25, 2008 1:08 pm

Samanna

Veteran -----

Shaman Main

Postby Sustenon » Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:18 am

Just ran across one of your other posts. Welcome back bro!
Sustenon

Postby Brohg » Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:27 pm

Post was 5 months ago. Locked.
Brohg

Veteran ----

Server: The Nameless (Innoruuk)

Shaman Main
Warrior - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Return to Heyokah's Lodge