[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Evil stuff you've done (or heard about being done)

Evil stuff you've done (or heard about being done)

General Discussion for the EverQuest Shaman.

Moderator: Shaman Mods

Re: Evil stuff you've done (or heard about being done)

Postby Valdemar » Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:51 pm

2) I've never really done any of the evil things listed here, but I have gotten justice a few times. One I'm particularly proud of.... I'm running through Feerrot for a planes raid back in the day. I think I was 50 or 51 at the time. Anyway, I zone in and I immediately notice some /shouts that are taunting someone. For a moment, I thought it was aimed at me, but I dismiss and continue my run. As I'm crossing in front of the ramp that leads into Cazic Thule, I notice a group to my right that is fighting the lizardmen in the temples (this is after they were punted outside to make room for the revamp). Moving on a bit further, I come across this solitary WE Ranger sitting near one of the northern temples next to the river. I stop to buff, and while I'm chatting with him, he explains that the group is KSing him and won't let him have any mobs. And so, I tell him to go ahead and pull while I sort of stand guard and maybe the other group will leave him alone. Sure enough, as he tags one, their Ogre WAR comes bum rushing over and takes the mob. And if that isn't bad enough, they start making fun of the Ranger again in /shouts.

Now I HATE bullies. Be they remotely operated or not. So, I run back to the east and start rounding up every lizard I could find. Not doing any damage, just gaining proximity aggro. I get about 12 or so and run behind the group facing the ramp. I run in a circle until I see that they have a couple in camp, then I run in. The mobs immediately jump their healers who are sitting and vaporize them instantly while I channel through a gate.

I run back, all the time being assailed with angry tells. I explain to my new found fan club that unless they share the plentiful mobs with my Ranger buddy, I'll f#ckin camp their silly-ass corpses and do it again. No more angry tells, no more KSing the Ranger. I was late to the raid, but it was worth it. Thats about as evil a thing as I've ever done.

Regards,
Valdemar
Valdemar

Server: Saryrn

Postby Brohg » Fri Nov 21, 2008 3:43 pm

Brohg

Veteran ----

Server: The Nameless (Innoruuk)

Shaman Main
Warrior - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Postby Valdemar » Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:42 pm

Valdemar

Server: Saryrn

Postby Whitman » Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:20 am

Back when PoK was chock full of beggars screaming in /ooc for plat and gear, I'd cast Wolf on myself, track a beggar down, and every time he begged, I'd hump his leg with this very long and elaborate hotkey I'd set up, including much huffin' and puffin'. Those were the days :twisted:
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.
~Voltaire
Whitman

Ranger Main

Postby Mojarda » Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:54 pm

Mojarda Spyritwalker
85 Shaman of Avatar Elite
E-Marr
Mojarda

Shaman Main
Ranger - Alt/Box
Warrior - Alt/Box

Postby HawklordXegony » Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:22 pm

I knew a guy who did this...

He had a bard and a cleric. A newbie asked for a bind in Kelethin. He invited the newbie to the group and told him to autofollow him. He levitated with the bard and ran off a high platform. He bound the newbie in mid-air on the way down then dropped lev song. Poor newbie was in a death loop. Mean.
HawklordXegony

Shaman Main
Monk - Alt/Box
Rogue - Alt/Box

Postby Grungloe » Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:36 pm

CoH + bind in Arena + earth pet w/ snare proc'ing weapon in PvP areas.
All you had to do was tell the fool to join your group so you could find them easier/bind them.

/sigh Soulbinders & Respawning w/ equipment ruined that game.
Grungloe

Paladin Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Monk - Alt/Box

Postby Kinak » Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:14 am

hahaha, i just read this thread again and it makes me laugh..

Recently my mischevious (spelling?) so anyways..i recently have been making some random excuses as to why guildies should be grouping with me. And so once they fall for the story such as "oh my TGB isn't working =(" and they've been trapped into my group! i torpor them and watch them just have no clue what happened haha.. Of course I gotta be sly by adding buffs in first and throwing the torpor/stoicism inbetween. oh gawsh I got one guy asking "did they make money weigh again?? because i think mine is now" hahaha. man its too funny..

Kinak
84 Shaman Emarr
Kinak

Shaman Main
Berserker - Alt/Box
Paladin - Alt/Box

Previous

Return to Heyokah's Lodge