[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Recent Acquisition

Recent Acquisition

General Discussion for the EverQuest Shaman.

Moderator: Shaman Mods

Recent Acquisition

Postby Gilliadson » Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:17 am

I recently acquired a 65 Barbarian Shammy, 90AA's (1 unspent) Manapool of 4.3K Unbuffed HP 3.0K unbuffed Has 1.0 epic
Just moved him to Tunare Server... Got the name Goredenxxx (LOL) If you see me there say Hi... if you have any tips... I'm open for suggestions... currently looking to get him properly geared... got all expansions but PoR, DoN and DoD
Gilliadson

Postby Beafly » Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:27 am

Hail fellow Tunare Shaman!

Best tip I could offer is to spend some time reading the Medicine Cabinet and the Shaman section of Samanna's Reference Desk.
85 Webmaster of
Beafly

Veteran -

Server: Tunare

Postby Kiru » Wed Nov 29, 2006 1:00 am

I think I read somewhere that you can petition for a free name change when a server transfer adds an x to your name. If this is true, then you might want to make use of that option so that your toon's 3 server transfers don't stand out like a sore thumb.
Kiru

Server: Stromm

Shaman Main
Bard - Alt/Box
Druid - Alt/Box

Postby Rathkin » Wed Nov 29, 2006 1:09 am

First step go buy DoD, PoR, and DoN =P. DoD missions give some pretty nice 200hp/mana type rewards, PoR has some very easy quests for nice ring/ear/back/aug. DoN has augs for hp/mana and spell focus. Tss is also really nice for gearing up now the molds are on par with qvic gear and relativly easy to obtain. You can probably even pick up a couple decent Upgrades in the bazaar rather cheaply. IMO level up to 70 at least and start exping in TSS for molds, or get some groups together for some DoD missions or for the PoR quests. Nowadays its easier then ever to gear up without having to raid.

Rathkin

Postby Gilliadson » Wed Nov 29, 2006 3:58 am

I fully intend to get the rest of the expansions.. this is a 2nd account for me... A friend wasn't playing with it any more and rather than let it go to waste gave it to me to play with... (I liked the idea of having the 8 extra slots for the Tunare Server. I found a bunch of stuff in the bags some of which were pretty useless others were good twink items for my trader to sell and one artifact... Al`Kabor's Propylon of the Nexus. I looked it up he has the suffix along with it... I'll be sorting through stuff while I try to get him out of Gimpism and learn to play him as well... My Main is actually a 61 Pally and I have all the expansions on his account...
Gilliadson

Postby Eloco » Wed Nov 29, 2006 6:24 am

I just picked up a second acct too that was pretty close to where you are. You can buy the Platinum expansion pack for 19.99 in stores, got mine at Best Buy, or order it online if your not in a rush. That will get you DoD and DoN cheaper than paying twice that to get the digital downloads for both of them.

Good luck!

Eloco
Eloco

Postby Ughbash » Wed Nov 29, 2006 8:38 am

Tunares' Froggie Shaman,
Hipitey Hop [Watchkeepers]
Ughbash

Veteran --

Server: tunare

Monk Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Warrior - Alt/Box

Postby Kilgaroz » Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:38 pm

Kilgaroz

Server: Saryrn

Bard Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Warrior - Alt/Box

Postby Samanna » Wed Nov 29, 2006 1:39 pm

Samanna

Veteran -----

Server: Prexus

Shaman Main

Postby Ughbash » Wed Nov 29, 2006 3:15 pm

Ughbash

Veteran --

Monk Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Warrior - Alt/Box

Postby Samanna » Wed Nov 29, 2006 6:22 pm

Samanna

Veteran -----

Shaman Main

Postby Ughbash » Thu Nov 30, 2006 9:12 am

Ughbash

Veteran --

Monk Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Warrior - Alt/Box

Postby Jooruus » Fri Dec 01, 2006 1:29 pm

-Druids were made to be hated, they serve no other purpose.

Jooruus

Server: Innoruuk

Postby Samanna » Fri Dec 01, 2006 1:59 pm

Samanna

Veteran -----

Shaman Main

Postby Samanna » Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:45 pm

Samanna

Veteran -----

Shaman Main