[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Well I finally did it

Well I finally did it

General Discussion for the EverQuest Shaman.

Moderator: Shaman Mods

Well I finally did it

Postby Halyburton » Sat Aug 13, 2005 4:38 pm

Halyburton

Server: Bertoxx-Saryrn

Shaman Main
Cleric - Alt/Box

Postby Samanna » Sat Aug 13, 2005 4:42 pm

Samanna

Veteran -----

Server: Prexus

Shaman Main

Postby Halyburton » Sat Aug 13, 2005 4:48 pm

Halyburton

Shaman Main
Cleric - Alt/Box

Postby Gloriana » Sat Aug 13, 2005 4:48 pm

I bring you gold and silver moons,
And diamond stars, and mists that float.
Gloriana

Server: Erollisi Marr

Postby Halyburton » Sat Aug 13, 2005 5:01 pm

Halyburton

Shaman Main
Cleric - Alt/Box

Postby Samanna » Sat Aug 13, 2005 5:01 pm

Samanna

Veteran -----

Server: Prexus

Shaman Main

Postby Halyburton » Sat Aug 13, 2005 5:04 pm

Halyburton

Shaman Main
Cleric - Alt/Box

Postby Gloriana » Sat Aug 13, 2005 5:16 pm

Gloriana

Server: Erollisi Marr

Postby Ungkor » Sun Aug 14, 2005 12:56 am

Ungkor

Postby Brohg » Sun Aug 14, 2005 4:27 am

Brohg

Veteran ----

Server: The Nameless (Innoruuk)

Shaman Main
Warrior - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Postby Veril » Sun Aug 14, 2005 7:55 pm

Veril

Veteran -

Server: Antonius Bayle

Shaman Main
Magician - Alt/Box
Monk - Alt/Box

Postby Sebekiz » Mon Aug 15, 2005 1:01 am

I agree with Veril. My first few months raiding I bought a lot of quick cheap upgrades simply because I needed to get to a point that I could survive the encounters and remain effective. As I reached a point that I could do that, I've changed over to focusing on upgrades to maximise my effectiveness (mainly item focus effects).

As for Nadox, that and RGC are two critical spells to get. While our heals are improved and good for spamming a tank, our major contribution on many fights is to cure AE DoTs, especially ones that drain mana or reduce healing effects or spell speed.
- *RETIRED* Shaman on the Rathe (formerly on Lanys T'vyl).

Jodun - *INACTIVE* Shaman on The Combine.
Sebekiz

Server: Norrath

Shaman Main

Postby lightus » Mon Aug 15, 2005 3:29 am

Spells are too to a shaman and having nadox is besides heals, debuff and slow properly the most used spell raiding.
regarding gear i wouldnt loot anything that im not going to use with in the next 12 weeks of raiding.
so from time i would go:
1.clickies
2. earrings/rings (but not phase 1-2)
3. effects

Enjoy time its nice zone once you get past phase 1-3.

"Sanity is the playground of the unimaginative" -Unknown
lightus

Postby Grokii » Mon Aug 15, 2005 8:32 am

Heyokah Grokii
Iksar Shaman of the 75th Season

The Seventh Hammer

"Pass the salt, eating myself for mana. /BURP"
Grokii

Server: The Seventh Hammer

Postby Grendalkhan » Mon Aug 15, 2005 4:23 pm

<a href="http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=586374">Teesa Zjoquor</a>
<a href="http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=453758">GrendalKhan Rose</a> (Retired)

"The general shaman consensus, however, is that the lead spell designer is so wedded to his self-delusional notions of godhood, that he refuses to admit any error unless someone up the food chain from him stuffs a change down his throat."-Chutoi Dogslobber
Grendalkhan

Postby Redribbit » Mon Aug 15, 2005 6:00 pm

I was using Stoic on a Main Cleric for Innoruk in Time last week, (testing it out), and it worked fantastically. I was chain casting it on my whole group and it worked well even when feared. In fact with this snare, turn off run, on a mount, we barely moved when we were feared. My resists are pretty good and I still get feared.... not for long but I do get feared. I also wouldn't wast your Vet Infusion aa on Inny. You will get far better use out of it on Quarm and remember Quarm is a belly caster, You will fair better if everyone stays underneath him (he resists less it appears).

Another strat we do on Quarm is Annul magic on him every 25%. This helps remove his own little buffies that he casts.

Gratz on the new guild.
Redribbit

Server: Povar

Postby Brohg » Mon Aug 15, 2005 6:34 pm

You Annul Quarm? He's not a caster, and he buffwipes himself without your help...
Brohg

Veteran ----

Server: The Nameless (Innoruuk)

Shaman Main
Warrior - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Postby Grendalkhan » Mon Aug 15, 2005 6:43 pm

Grendalkhan

Return to Heyokah's Lodge