[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Your first character(s)

Your first character(s)

General Discussion for the EverQuest Shaman.

Moderator: Shaman Mods

Postby darkpaw » Tue Aug 09, 2005 4:52 pm

, 75th Dar Khura Officer
Yes I am retired, but hell it's free this month.
darkpaw

Server: Torvonulos Ro

Shaman Main
Druid - Alt/Box
Magician - Alt/Box

Postby Cascet Wurmhardt » Wed Aug 10, 2005 1:12 am

I started with Everquest Trilogy on my cousin's computer on her account with a male iksar shaman named Dracomalfoy, this was pre Luclin for me and the females looked so stupid. I was obsessed with Harry Potter at the time, so the name seemed fitting to me, playing an evil race and an 'evil' battle priest. I got Draco to lvl 13 before my cousin moved out and took her computer with her. Me and my now husband decided to build a computer to support the game (well..our addiction to the game more like it). We tried to play on her account, but she was always on, so we bought our own account. My husband re made his Iksar monk and I re made my iksar shaman as Cascet (dunno why the name...just though it sounded cool). Cascet was my first real and only character. I made a friend in my very early levels named Aramoth who taught me how to get around and the generals of shamanhood (him being a major level 25ish and me being ~10). He tried to PL me (ended up killing me more often than not). When I finally dinged 20 I couldn't for the life of me figure out a surname, so he told me to be his 'sister' (even though I was again...a male toon) and make it Wurmhardt, its just kinda stuck ever since. I remember being awe struck my the scenery in new zones that I had never been to.

I couldn't stand the thought of starting all over at the beginning after going through everything with Cascet that I vowed to not make any other characters till Cas had at least 200 AA. When I first started, I never ever for the life of me thought I would see a raid, let alone the 'high' end game. I always thought I would be basically a loner/grouper shaman. Then, my husband got into a 'raiding guild' named Veratae's Blade. They did mostly NToV, Kael and some minor Tier 1 PoP. VB basically broke apart shortly after I got in and formed Decade with the core of VB. I was still too little and had hardly 50 AA when this happend, so I took over leadership of VB for those who stayed behind. I got talked into finally going and apping to Decade when I got level 62 and a few more AA. I joined while still being on my husband's account (who was also in Decade) so we had to split raiding. For almost a year we played like that...all through EPs and into farming Time (wow it sucked). Finally we have sperate accounts (about 4 months ago, so a year of being on the same account in an active raiding guild...).

A year ago after getting just over 200 AA and at the time, lvl 65, Time flagged and working our way through Ikkinz...I made an alt for the very first time. Millien is my baby (although playing a gnome kinda feels like playing with my lunch...mmmm gnome stew...). She lvled very slowly due to her being on Cas's account (pre seperate accounts). Cas got split off and she zoomed to 61, now I duo with her. I don't think I can ever bring my self to ever again go through the pain of newbish-ness. I know how 'easy' it is now for newbs to learn the game, but it still doesnt take away from the frustration of not being able to do the things you're used to. I love my shaman and don't think I will ever give this game up, I have busted my scaley tail (so to speak) to get where I am, and am proud of it. That and being a male toon is kinda fun to freak people out when I give them a big gooey kiss and a hug :twisted:
<center> Image </center>
Cascet Wurmhardt

Postby KB » Wed Aug 10, 2005 1:27 am

KB

Server: Nameless/Inny

Postby Cronikk » Wed Aug 10, 2005 4:16 am

Cronikk

Server: The Magnificent 7th

Shaman Main
Monk - Alt/Box

Postby darkpaw » Wed Aug 10, 2005 4:38 am

darkpaw

Server: Torvonulos Ro

Shaman Main
Druid - Alt/Box
Magician - Alt/Box

Postby Zaviax » Wed Aug 10, 2005 9:14 am

Zaviax

Server: Tunare

Postby Ledas Spiritwind » Wed Aug 10, 2005 9:23 am

Ledas Spiritwind

Server: D. Ro

Shaman Main
Rogue - Alt/Box
Bard - Alt/Box

Postby Jalelin » Wed Aug 10, 2005 3:51 pm

Jalelin

Server: Povar

Shaman Main
Monk - Alt/Box
Ranger - Alt/Box

Postby Brohg » Wed Aug 10, 2005 5:31 pm

Brohg

Veteran ----

Server: The Nameless (Innoruuk)

Shaman Main
Warrior - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Postby Grimleaper » Thu Aug 11, 2005 1:58 am

Grimleaper 70 Froglok Shaman - Prexus

Grimleaper

Server: South Florida

Postby Tharkis » Thu Aug 11, 2005 10:17 am

You're still tasty, no matter what your name is >_<

*bites Grimleaper's legs* Tasty froggy !
Tharkis

Veteran -

Server: Stormhammer

Shaman Main

Postby Jeis » Thu Aug 11, 2005 11:10 am

Jeis

Postby Grimleaper » Fri Aug 12, 2005 8:28 pm

Grimleaper

Server: South Florida

Postby Naagruz » Fri Aug 12, 2005 11:49 pm

Naagruz, Retired Frikkin Troll Shaman of Xegony
<a href="http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=449978">Doing less with more mana since 99'
Naagruz

Postby Weyalan » Mon Aug 15, 2005 7:48 pm

Weyalan

Postby Grizlor » Mon Aug 15, 2005 8:13 pm

Grizlor - Barbarian Shaman, 7th (EQ) (Oh god this game)
Blob - Dwarf Shaman, Eonar (WoW)
Grizlor

Shaman Main
Bard - Alt/Box

Postby Henora » Mon Aug 15, 2005 8:50 pm

, shaman of - Terris Thule ( now The Rathe )
Henora

Server: Terris Thule > Prexus > The Rathe

Shaman Main
Druid - Alt/Box

Postby Jin » Sun Aug 28, 2005 5:44 pm

Jin

Postby Kgustev » Sun Aug 28, 2005 5:51 pm

Kgustev

Postby Sinron » Sun Aug 28, 2005 8:07 pm

Sinron

Postby Gardeltron » Sun Aug 28, 2005 10:50 pm

Prodigal Soothsayer of
Erollisi Marr
Gardeltron

Server: Erollisi Marred

Hi Glori

Postby Landragoran Heronwing » Mon Aug 29, 2005 1:07 am

I was a pally. I just fell in love with the shaman class when one rescued me from certain death and dismemberment. That was back in 2000. I made a shaman the next week and never looked back.
I haven't played this game in about a year and a half now. But I still remember with fondness the good times I had. WoW was my mistress until a short while ago. I've left her for a real mistress. I call her "my wife" and we were married last weekend.
Hi to those folks who might still remember me from the old times on the crucible!
/cheers
Land
Landragoran Heronwing

Postby Samanna » Mon Aug 29, 2005 1:11 am

/wave

Grats IRL!
Samanna

Veteran -----

Server: Prexus

Shaman Main

Re: Hi Glori

Postby Gloriana » Tue Aug 30, 2005 10:09 am

I bring you gold and silver moons,
And diamond stars, and mists that float.
Gloriana

Server: Erollisi Marr

Postby Poguk » Tue Aug 30, 2005 10:57 am

Last edited by Poguk on Tue Aug 30, 2005 10:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
Poguk

Server: Xegony

Shaman Main
Monk - Alt/Box

Postby snowfoot » Tue Aug 30, 2005 10:58 am

70 Shaman
Tribunal (formerly Ayonae Ro)
Back again for 3rd time..damn addiction!
Proud Member of the Twink Brigade!
Guild: Lost Fires (wheee we are in Time!)
snowfoot

Previous

Return to Heyokah's Lodge