[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Looking for a Raiding shamans insight

Looking for a Raiding shamans insight

General Discussion for the EverQuest Shaman.

Moderator: Shaman Mods

Looking for a Raiding shamans insight

Postby drysst » Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:42 am

Greetings fellow shamans, healer types and other toons. I am once again raiding my shaman and while I can box my warrior, shaman, cleric and bard team quite well in group content I seem to be struggling playing my shaman solo at times in raids as a backup healer/off tank healer. Trying to get some info into multibinding for a shaman and what spells to use. I hear that our Reckless line of spells don't share the same timer so they can be used in this way along with twin cast spell and a group heal. My issue is that our main heal just takes for friking ever to cast it seems and most times my target will die before my spell finishes its casting. This pisses me off most times and so I am trying to better myself and get some spell line ups from successful raiding shamans. Seeing as I lost all my settings recently on the computer I play due to a reset I figure now Is the time to learn new macros, settings and time to play better. So if you have spell sets/spell macros/aa macros that you use for general raiding, back up heal raiding, group healer/dps raiding, ToR raid, and anything else I am missing I would be enamored to know them and get your personal insight on max healing a shaman while being able to debuff and do DPS. Thank you.
103 Warrior-103 Shaman-103 Cleric-103 Bard | Box Team
drysst

Shaman Main
Warrior - Alt/Box
Cleric - Alt/Box

Re: Looking for a Raiding shamans insight

Postby fendaann » Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:25 pm

I was going to suggest you post over on this board its more active if you did not get a response here.

https://forums.station.sony.com/eq/inde ... ht.215270/
fendaann

Server: Quellious - POVAR

Wizard Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Shadowknight - Alt/Box

Return to Heyokah's Lodge