[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - SOE Live is next week, leave questions for me to ask!

SOE Live is next week, leave questions for me to ask!

General Discussion for the EverQuest Shaman.

Moderator: Shaman Mods

SOE Live is next week, leave questions for me to ask!

Postby Tharkis » Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:46 am

As per the title, the SOE Live convention (formerly known as Fan Faire) is next week, and I am flying out to Las Vegas next tuesday for it.

It's a great time to meet the devs and other people who work on the games we love, to get candid answers, and to bring up issues in person. Sometimes the non-game anecdotes are the most fun part, like last year hearing the story of Jens "twinkletoes" Anederson and his "naked wrestling with Jim Lee" story.

Anyhow, I'd like to compile a list of questions, concerns, and suggestions which I can deliver in person, or ask and try to get answers for you all. Please leave your messages below so that I can compile them =)
Tharkis

Veteran -

Server: Stormhammer

Shaman Main

Re: SOE Live is next week, leave questions for me to ask!

Postby Kinadorm » Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:04 pm

A few of my concerns with the current game:

Can they look at decreasing the cost to make armor combines in upcoming expansions? 18-20k per armor piece gets expensive! It isn't realistic to expect people to complete each of the previous sets so the templates should be cheaper.

I would also like to see things like type 3 augs rewarded for completing the content instead of being vendor purchased and making them removable.

Have they considered introducing larger bags obtainable in-game? With things like hero's forge inventory space is at a premium again.
Kinadorm

Shaman Main
Rogue - Alt/Box
Bard - Alt/Box

Re: SOE Live is next week, leave questions for me to ask!

Postby Warpeace » Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:54 pm

This please...

I would like to see things like type 3 augs made removable or the cost reduced. Only being able to remove them safely with the item from loyalty merchant at over 400 crowns per is insane cost, being forced to continually replace the augs is even worse.

Not to mention there are several players that dont recieve loyalty points because they use game cards or what ever.
Warpeace

Paladin Main
Shaman - Alt/Box

Return to Heyokah's Lodge