[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Which class has the greatest longevity?

Which class has the greatest longevity?

General Discussion for the EverQuest Shaman.

Moderator: Shaman Mods

Postby Scowls » Sun Dec 31, 2006 2:53 am

why play a MMORPG if you hate socalizing?

Scowls

Veteran -

Server: Prexus (TerrisThule)

Postby KB » Sun Dec 31, 2006 3:19 am

KB

Server: Nameless/Inny

Postby Jaraman » Sun Dec 31, 2006 4:04 am

The best solution is not either/or, but best-of.
Jaraman

Veteran -

Server: The Rathe

Postby Yesak » Sun Dec 31, 2006 12:47 pm

Play lots of different classes eh? Well, not all of us can afford multiple accounts. Also, some dont have the playtime to get an alt to 75 with enough AAs to really do much. Too much work when someone's anguish bot makes me look like a n00b already. I think the major question is what class has most longevity. Not, how do you play so you dont get bored? If you have the time to play every class and get em all to max level, you probably arent going to question which one has most longevity. 8)
"Sometimes you have to face your demons, sometimes the demon is you." - Yesak Demunstorm
Yesak

Server: Prexus

Shaman Main

Postby m970456 » Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:50 pm

I would have to say Shaman, followed by SK.

They both offer lots of variety and can really make or break a group. The key for longevity is being needed. In a group, do they need YOU to survive. I don't mean your class, I mean YOU. There are lots of group where if I had less skill, we would have wiped. That makes you feel good. Granted, I'm not in a high-end raiding guild, but if my gear was better and content was better, it would still apply.

There are just so many things you can do with both classes in a given group that it never gets boring to me.

I box 75 Shaman/SK/Mage/Beastie and the only one that I owuldn't like ot play is a main is hte mage. They are really good DPS when done right, but soooo boring. I just use autofire on the mage so on inc, assist, send pet and then chain cast. When mob dead and no target, stops casting. Sure I could get a bit more out of it if I really played it, but not that much more. Just boring, I could never play that class as a main.
m970456

Postby Brohg » Sun Dec 31, 2006 6:37 pm

Brohg

Veteran ----

Server: The Nameless (Innoruuk)

Shaman Main
Warrior - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Postby Kamion » Mon Jan 01, 2007 1:59 pm

Kamion

Warrior Main
Necromancer - Alt/Box
Druid - Alt/Box

Postby Samanna » Mon Jan 01, 2007 2:40 pm

Ding, welcome to the sig again.
Samanna

Veteran -----

Server: Prexus

Shaman Main

Postby Gwaeron » Mon Jan 01, 2007 2:52 pm

lol, easy button. :shock:
, , ,
Gwaeron

Server: Cazic-Thule Server

Shaman Main
Bard - Alt/Box
Paladin - Alt/Box

Postby m970456 » Wed Jan 03, 2007 1:48 pm

m970456

Postby Caythy » Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:02 pm

Shaman - the other chain wearing and spell casting melee.
Caythy

Shaman Main
Ranger - Alt/Box
Shadowknight - Alt/Box

Postby Alaene » Wed Jan 03, 2007 10:44 pm

Alaene
Filthy Druid
Alaene

Postby Unmei » Thu Jan 04, 2007 11:07 am

Unmei

Veteran --

Server: 7th Hammer