[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Your first character(s)

Your first character(s)

General Discussion for the EverQuest Shaman.

Moderator: Shaman Mods

Your first character(s)

Postby Gloriana » Mon Aug 08, 2005 5:03 pm

Gloriana

Server: Erollisi Marr

Postby Telosk » Mon Aug 08, 2005 5:28 pm

[url=http://www.tunare-europa.co.uk/tide/]
Image [/url]
Telosk

Server: Antonius Bayle (born and bred)

Postby Gloriana » Mon Aug 08, 2005 5:45 pm

Gloriana

Postby Jaeydee » Mon Aug 08, 2005 5:50 pm

Lady Jaeydee Druu
75 shaman of Sol Invictus
Tribunal Server
Jaeydee

Server: The Tribunal

Postby Idracab » Mon Aug 08, 2005 5:50 pm

Idracab

Postby darkpaw » Mon Aug 08, 2005 6:17 pm

, 75th Dar Khura Officer
Yes I am retired, but hell it's free this month.
darkpaw

Server: Torvonulos Ro

Shaman Main
Druid - Alt/Box
Magician - Alt/Box

Postby Vigdis » Mon Aug 08, 2005 6:25 pm

Vigdis

Server: Formerly Vallon Zek, now known as Vigdisdottir on Antonius

Shaman Main

Postby Heyokah » Mon Aug 08, 2005 6:26 pm

Heyokah

Postby KB » Mon Aug 08, 2005 6:39 pm

KB

Server: Nameless/Inny

Postby shamuofxev » Mon Aug 08, 2005 6:59 pm

shamuofxev

Postby Scowls » Mon Aug 08, 2005 7:02 pm

Scowls

Veteran -

Server: Prexus (TerrisThule)

Postby Gloriana » Mon Aug 08, 2005 7:19 pm

Gloriana

Postby Rivitingribbit » Mon Aug 08, 2005 7:22 pm

Soothsayer
Rivitingribbit

Server: The Nameless

Postby Jerus » Mon Aug 08, 2005 10:00 pm

Jerus

Server: Bertox

Postby Webbie » Mon Aug 08, 2005 10:43 pm

Webbie

Server: Saryrn

Postby Halyburton » Mon Aug 08, 2005 10:46 pm

Halyburton

Server: Bertoxx-Saryrn

Shaman Main
Cleric - Alt/Box

Postby Gruog » Tue Aug 09, 2005 12:11 am

My first character was an ogre shaman in phase 4.
My 2nd character was an ogre shaman on my cousin's account. Got to level 13. Before I hit 14 and spent money on spells I decided to get my own account.
Gruog has pretty much been my only character since.
Gruog Voodoocaster
70 Shaman Prexus (aka Terris-Thule aka Bertoxx)
Immortal Wrath's tokken shaman.
Gruog

Server: Prexus

Postby Boondowk » Tue Aug 09, 2005 12:42 am

My First official character that I owned, ( Not on a friends account), was an Iksar warrior, Unsure of the name, but started playing on Tallon Zek. Played him to level 5 and deleted him, He was so boring to play. Then in May 2003 I started Boondowk, Troll shaman with lots of points in Dex so I would not miss so much. This was after LoY so Im running around Nek forest afraid to leave because I only had the Trilogy + luclin, No PoK for transport, Friend of mine told me to come up to PC with him because it was awsome Xp, only problem was I had to find a wizzy to get me to the moon, because I had no way of finding my way to the nearest luclin spires. Then friend logs and im left alone on the moon bound in SH and have no idea where I am or what to do now. Found a wizzy to port me to Desert of Ro, then spent about an hour running around trying to find out where the hell I was.

All this time Im being Pked by twinks, Cloth armor vs fungi tunic /sigh. Then I take a break for 3 months or so to do some work out of state, come back and leveled in OT at the Skyfire ramp from levels 28-45, and somewhere around level 36 I learned to slow the mobs.

Fast forward, a few years later, I find myself level 60 on Zek with my former guilds all dead and all my friends have left for EQ2 or WoW. Then I take a /movelog to The Namless and Spend a few months there. Then get a transfer to Quellious and level up to rejoin the few friends I had left in EQ1 that had moved there earlier.

The End
<center>Image
75th Level Spiritwatcher of Quellious
Member of </center>
Boondowk

Server: Quellious

Postby phatteydump » Tue Aug 09, 2005 1:17 am

My first ever char was a human warrior named Sanewang. He made it all the way to lvl 15 before i decided that i was better suited to do something else. I decided to role an iksar monk named Phrits. Lvled him to 55 and realized that if i had a shaman by his side i could almost double his dps. Thus Phattey was born, and thats basically the end of it. I now have an SK as well, and the trio there is basically my own little army. Anyway that is my story....
~Phats
phatteydump

Server: Maelin Starpyre

Shaman Main
Warrior - Alt/Box
Cleric - Alt/Box

Re: Your first character(s)

Postby Zilaza » Tue Aug 09, 2005 3:45 am

Zilaza

Server: Tribunal

Postby Luddaen » Tue Aug 09, 2005 4:08 am

Luddaen

Server: Cazic-Thule

Postby kevagron » Tue Aug 09, 2005 4:22 am

kevagron

Postby Cronikk » Tue Aug 09, 2005 5:50 am

Cronikk

Server: The Magnificent 7th

Shaman Main
Monk - Alt/Box

Postby Aruman » Tue Aug 09, 2005 6:39 am

Cestus Dei
Veeshan(Luclin)
Aruman

Server: Veeshan(Luclin)

Shaman Main

Postby Ganrin » Tue Aug 09, 2005 7:14 am

Ganrin

Server: Druzzil Ro

Postby Litchebane » Tue Aug 09, 2005 8:07 am

Litchebane

Server: Luclin (Veeshan)

Postby Samanna » Tue Aug 09, 2005 8:24 am

Samanna

Veteran -----

Shaman Main

Postby Lickity » Tue Aug 09, 2005 9:18 am

Lickity

Server: Kane Bayle Refugee (Prexus)

Shaman Main
Bard - Alt/Box

Postby Tharkis » Tue Aug 09, 2005 10:00 am

Tharkis

Veteran -

Server: Stormhammer

Shaman Main

Postby Yesak » Tue Aug 09, 2005 10:14 am

"Sometimes you have to face your demons, sometimes the demon is you." - Yesak Demunstorm
Yesak

Shaman Main

Postby Moontrei » Tue Aug 09, 2005 10:33 am

Moontrei

Server: The Nameless

Postby Chutoi » Tue Aug 09, 2005 10:34 am

Chutoi Doglsobber
70 Shaman of Sol Invictus
The Tribunal
Chutoi

Postby shamy60 » Tue Aug 09, 2005 10:52 am