[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - /key list

/key list

For stuff that applies to all (or none) of the classes...

Moderators: Druid Mods, Paladin Mods, Shaman Mods

/key list

Postby Arkendar » Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:48 pm

This is more a "something I do when I'm bored" than anything else, but it's a pain trying to keep them all in my head.
Recently rerolled over to a new server, and thus, my character has very little on his keyring. Yes, I realize most of the keys are useless these days, but I like having them on it. It gives me something to do when I'm sick of xping.

So, simply put, trying to find out if anyone has a list of keys that go on the keyring? Or, if that's not available, a /key list or two from old raiders?
Atm my list is confined to
Tower of Frozen Shadows: 7 (Think 7, I couldn't get Tserrina to spawn)
Dreadspire - Defeated Mayong
Talisman of Thunder (or whatever the BoT key is)

Working on Aeryn`Dar's key, I know the City of Mist key, Charasis, Old Seb, VT, VP, ST keys go on it. What else?
Oh, I also have the Dinner Invitation for DSK, but I have yet to click up to put it on.
Char is Level 71, but I do have people I run with (obviously, considering the Mayong flag).
So let's see those /key lists!
Thanks
Arkendar

Monk Main
Shaman - Alt/Box

Re: /key list

Postby Sowslow » Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:25 pm

Since eqplayers is now free, go to an old player and look at their biography tab, you can use mine but I am not sure what I am missing .
Sowslow

Server: The Rathe -> Quellious -> Povar

Shaman Main
Magician - Alt/Box
Monk - Alt/Box

Postby Arkendar » Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:04 pm

Oh wow, never knew EQplayers was free now.
That certainly does make this a pointless post!
thanks for the tip.
Arkendar

Monk Main
Shaman - Alt/Box

Postby fendaann » Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:35 pm

fendaann

Server: Quellious - POVAR

Wizard Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Shadowknight - Alt/Box

Postby Lubal » Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:29 pm

There's a pretty crazy number of things that can (or could, anyway) go on the keyring, some of which really should be flags and not keys, but that's neither here nor there. And that's not even addressing all the things that are eqplayers-trackable flags...

I am probably still missing some, and there's a distinct possibility that some of these were not only unkeyed but physically removed from the keyring listing as well.

Classic
Bone Crafted Key - This key grants the holder access to the inner sanctum of New Paineel.*
Hole Key - This key grants the holder access to the Ruins of Old Paineel.*

*My notes are contradictory about whether the name of these keys is included in their keyring text, or if they start "This key...". Confirmation?

Kunark
A Stone Key
Cipher of Veeshan**
Hand of Glory
Key to Charasis
Key of Veeshan**

**The original VP key was the Key of Veeshan. The new VP key is the Cipher of Veeshan. And, of course, VP is now open-access. I do not know whether both or either can still be keyringed.

Velious
Skyshrine Key
Sleeper's Tomb Key
Tower of Frozen Shadows Key

Luclin
Ring of the Shissar
The Scepter of Shadows
Vex Thal North Tower Key
Vex Thal North Wing Key
Vex Thal Palace Key
Zazuzh's Key
Zherozsh's Key

Planes of Power
A Screaming Sphere
Enchanted Ring of Torden
Grimror's Bracer grants access to the Ruins of Lxanvom***
Key to the lower depths of the Ruins of Lxanvom
Passkey of the Twelve
Phanti's medallion allows passage into Torment, the Plane of Pain.***
Talisman of Thunderous Foyer
With Marr's Symbol you may enter the Halls of Honor***
With your talisman, you may enter into Drunder as if you were Diaku***

***Alternate access quests that no one sane ever did. I do not have the text, if any, for the HoHb, ToSR, or Sol Ro Chamber alternate access keys.

Gates of Discord
Cipher of Txevu
Jade Inlaid Key
Polished Stone Key
You can pass freely through the barrier surrounding Qvic

Omens of War
You can safely enter Anguish, the Fallen Palace

Depths of Darkhollow
Demi-Plane of Blood - Access Granted
Demi-Plane of Blood - Defeated Mayong Mistmoore
Depths of Darkhollow - Defeated Emperor Draygun
Depths of Darkhollow - Council of Nine Defeated
Depths of Darkhollow - Queen Sendaii Defeated
Depths of Darkhollow - Matriarch Shyra Defeated
Depths of Darkhollow - Bloodeye Defeated
Depths of Darkhollow - You have been formally invited as a guest to Dreadspire Keep
Dreadspire - Access granted
Dreadspire - Access to Lower Spire Granted
Dreadspire Library

Prophecy of Ro
Prophecy of Ro - Gained access to Deathknell, Tower of Dissonance.
Prophecy of Ro - You have defeated Titanothon.
Prophecy of Ro - You have defeated Vooersalor, Trolgar or Bartol in The Devastation.
Prophecy of Ro - You have defeated the leader of an army storming the Stronghold of Rage.
Prophecy of Ro - You once became the Vessel of Rage

Seeds of Destruction
SoD - You have the key to Discord Tower on your keyring

EDIT: Txevu stuff.
Lubal

Shaman Main

Return to General EQ Discussion