[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - How do you create a guild?

How do you create a guild?

For stuff that applies to all (or none) of the classes...

Moderators: Druid Mods, Paladin Mods, Shaman Mods

How do you create a guild?

Postby Bigcat Daddy-o » Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:05 pm

Hell if I can find anything about it...

Thanks in advance
Ride free brother.
Bigcat Daddy-o

Server: Xegony

Shaman Main
Shadowknight - Alt/Box
Magician - Alt/Box

Re: How do you create a guild?

Postby Tharkis » Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:30 pm

Wait untill the next patch when guild creation will be fully ingame and automatic =)

Or you submit a petition for guild creation and it takes upwards of 6 weeks to get resolved =/ (in which case we'll have our next patch anyways and you can create it ingame the way it should have been for the last 10 years in the first place)
Tharkis

Veteran -

Server: Stormhammer

Shaman Main

Postby Bigcat Daddy-o » Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:39 pm

hehe. Thanks Tharkis. Wait it is.
Bigcat Daddy-o

Server: Xegony

Shaman Main
Shadowknight - Alt/Box
Magician - Alt/Box

Postby fendaann » Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:26 pm

http://eqplayers.station.sony.com/guild_applications.vm

Guild Creation Guidelines

Before you submit your desired guild name, take a moment to read over the following tips to prevent any delays for your guild approval and creation.

Only submit one guild name for approval at a time. Multiple requests can slow down the approval process for you and we may approve a guild name that you did not want.
Remember to capitalize your guild name as if it were the title of a book.
All guild names are considered titles and should be submitted as such. (Warriors of the Thorns, Omens and Mystics, Lost Children)
Submitted guild names may only be 27 characters long including spaces.
The only non -alpha character allowed in a guild name is the ` (tick).
Do not place "The" for the start of your guild submission. When you petition for the guild creation on server you are welcome to request "The" to be added at the beginning of any approved guild name.
You may only use the names of creatures or professions that are found within the game of EverQuest in your guild name.
Use of creatures or professions not found within EverQuest will most likely be denied. (Wolverines of Justice, Dark Ninjas, Clowns of Thurgadin)
You may not use guild names to create a title designed for a single person. Any submitted guild name that is of a singular nature will most likely be denied. (Warrior of Zek, Knight of Shadowrest, Prophet)
Guild names may not contain real world geographical or mythological references. Any guild name that is from real world mythology or refers to a place outside of EverQuest will most likely be denied. (Pirates of the Caribbean, Camelot Knights, Legion of Osiris)
Acronyms, slang, and dude speak submitted in any guild name will be denied.
Guild names that may be controversial, of questionable taste or that reflect poorly on the EverQuest community will be denied.

I would wait also but here is the info about what the current rules are...

Current using the web
http://eqplayers.station.sony.com/guild_applications.vm
fendaann

Server: Quellious - POVAR

Wizard Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Shadowknight - Alt/Box

Postby BrieThecheese » Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:08 pm

Ok, this reminded me of something. . . i submitted a guild request on a server and character i don't play on anymore. . i never petitioned it either. then when i tried to submit one on Stromm, they told me that i could only have one guild request per account. does anyone know if the patch is going to fix this, or am i stuck with an uncreated guild, and no way to make another?
Brie Cheeseheart 75 Necro
Havarti Cheeseheart, 63 Shaman
Fenka Frogheart, 63 SK- Semi retired
Druzzil Ro

Retired for the time being (again)
Grearl Kalu of the Truthbringer, 53 shaman
Renarc Sarikal, 56 druid
Stromm
BrieThecheese

Necromancer Main
Shaman - Alt/Box

Return to General EQ Discussion