[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Guild Standards page on wiki

Guild Standards page on wiki

For stuff that applies to all (or none) of the classes...

Moderators: Druid Mods, Paladin Mods, Shaman Mods

Guild Standards page on wiki

Postby Saintsaens » Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:51 pm

Hi all,

Since I couldn't find any information about guild standards (I did find a page about campfires on one of the server boards, but it was somewhat out of date and I may want to update it), and my guild is looking for ways to increase overall DPS, I figured I'd create a page about them, as this was a recommendation given to me by a friend. The page is , in the General section. I'd like any comments or suggestions for the page, although I think I covered pretty much everything about standards in there.

However, I was unable to find information about 2 standards (Standard of Ferocity and Standard of Sharpshooting), because neither Lucy's nor Kumbaja's has a decent description of the ranges for either standard (in other words, it looks like this: Chance to Hit unknown calc: 1 range: 0 -> 8 ). Can someone help me with the exact numbers?
Saintsaens Sacre`Coeur
Lvl 100 Holy Defender
Officer/Assistant RL, Sol Invictus, The Tribunal

Formerly
Saintsaens Sacre`Coeur
Lvl 65 Paladin
Officer, Splintered Essence
Vulak`Aerr

Formerly
Lvl 52 Crusader
Archaic Arbitrators, Tallon Zek
Saintsaens