[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - The Push to 85

The Push to 85

For stuff that applies to all (or none) of the classes...

Moderators: Druid Mods, Paladin Mods, Shaman Mods

The Push to 85

Postby GrimwoodCT » Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:35 pm

Where are you planning to grind it out?
GrimwoodCT

Paladin Main
Enchanter - Alt/Box

Re: The Push to 85

Postby HawklordXegony » Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:42 pm

I may take my time this time around. I may try the new zones without regard to how fast I'm leveling.

Having said that, I think I'd be tempted to grind out a level or three in Beza instances. Lots of mobs yellow to 80 and with relatively low HPs. You also have a shot at the zone-wide rare aug (Anti-Impact Helical Spring, I think). Kill stuff on the ground level. When that's all dead, drop instance and get another one. Don't try to complete the missions, it'll just slow you down.
HawklordXegony

Shaman Main
Monk - Alt/Box
Rogue - Alt/Box

Postby Unmei » Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:25 am

New zones. Never understood people's willingness to say "Oh yay! The new expansion is out! I'd better go play in some of the zones I've been bitching about being bored of for six months."
Unmei

Veteran --

Server: 7th Hammer

Enchanter Main

Postby Tharkis » Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:10 am

Having retired from raiding, i'll probably take it a bit easier this go around and just get xp wherever i happen to be at the time i'm playing.
Tharkis

Veteran -

Server: Stormhammer

Shaman Main

Postby Frogbait » Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:03 pm

you retired from raiding skirt boy ?
Frogbait

Server: Maelin Starpyre

Shaman Main

Postby zdrastvicha » Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:08 pm

you still stand at the pot stone when not playing? maybe ill log on luclin one of these days and see what the gm's have done to you this week. i still have screen shots somewhere from stormhammer when i was playing ogresaurus and they would turn you into all kinds of stuff while u were afk.
zdrastvicha

Necromancer Main
Paladin - Alt/Box
Shaman - Alt/Box

Postby Douglasone » Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:32 am

Ind my grp will be inside mech guardian- think about it- good exp at 80, the higher up towards the head you go the better it gets, by the time you reach the top the lower levels will have respawned so box down and start over. Noone trying to take your camp or mobs and its a camp that is literally always open for 1 group. I figure it will take us to 83-84 maybe 85.
Douglasone

Server: Fennin Ro

Postby anaskesia » Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:52 am

I did most of my leveling in new zones; the experience was not fantastic, but I got some spells and I got an upgrade to my primary slot from Field of Scale (and a nice augment).

When I got tired of the low experience, I went to Mech. Guardian and we worked our way up and down that thing. With the teleport boxes, you can go from level 3 to the top and then back to level 3 to repeat it pretty easily. The named even dropped some of the armour molds. Also, the rare augment drops worked out quite well too for people in the group.

Basically, though, I didn't grind. I went where my interests and desire took me and I was happy with the results. If you grind, you get bored fast. If you do things you find fun, you enjoy the experience and its not really a grind.
| (PUBLIC RAID FORCE)
anaskesia

Server: Tunare

Shaman Main
Bard - Alt/Box
Shadowknight - Alt/Box

Return to General EQ Discussion