[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Move it later, even I don't scroll down to The Grey.

Move it later, even I don't scroll down to The Grey.

For stuff that applies to all (or none) of the classes...

Moderators: Druid Mods, Paladin Mods, Shaman Mods

Move it later, even I don't scroll down to The Grey.

Postby KB » Thu May 10, 2007 10:48 pm

I'm getting married next year, April 12th, happened kind of sudden like. I have known her for 12 years, but the last ten of those I have been moving around like some gypsy. We recently started talking again, after i wrote a few things she read. Two months later I'm moving back home for good, and it is really home again this time, and we already have the first three kids named. Posting some pics below. There are some folks who frequent this board that I reall enjoy, and I just wanted to share.

This is us last month when she came up to visit, this is at my favorite spot called Joanie's. Do I look thirty yet? She is 26.

This is her two days ago. Gonna be good times, yum.

Here is the church we will be getting married at.

I managed to get real lucky, some of us fools wander around for a long, long time looking for that someone who is crazy enough to deal with us, but sane enough to not wear us out dealing with them.
KB

Server: Nameless/Inny

Postby Hecude Poison`Blood » Thu May 10, 2007 11:59 pm

Grats

looking forward to ..

:rpin: :waa: ?

:lmao:

|____________________Click below for all your Anime Needs____________________|
Hecude Poison`Blood

Server: Fennin Ro

Shaman Main
Magician - Alt/Box