[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - fellowship questions

fellowship questions

For stuff that applies to all (or none) of the classes...

Moderators: Druid Mods, Paladin Mods, Shaman Mods

fellowship questions

Postby Galelor » Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:33 pm

I was playing around with the fellowship camp fires a little bit.

questions-
Is there a guide to how much improvement campfires gives you?
example- Grandmaster's fellowship of Skinspikes... how much DS? I noticed lots of stuff in the campfire show-all section which was not labled very specifically.

I am assuming Grandmaster's Fellowship of Health is the strongest HP campfire.
What is the AC campfire?

Honestly, I would just test the ones i want for myself, but i am seriously at the 5pp mark for the first time since character creation lol.
Galelor

Veteran -

Server: Xegony

Shaman Main
Paladin - Alt/Box
Druid - Alt/Box

Postby Fenier » Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:40 pm

DS should be upto 55.

No AC Campfire afaik.
Fenier

Server: Cazic-Thule

Druid Main
Paladin - Alt/Box

Postby Grants » Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:54 pm

WTB a shared bank for fellowships! Oh and watch out for the cleave camp. it wont stack with chanter haste;(

Grants

Server: Antonius-Bayle

Paladin Main
Cleric - Alt/Box
Monk - Alt/Box

Campfire Info

Postby Mynuvis » Mon Mar 19, 2007 8:39 am

That's the most comprehensive site I've found so far for campfire effects.
Mynuvis

Postby Draglin Stoneshield » Mon Mar 19, 2007 11:48 am

Skinspikes is suppose to stack with DS, both druid and mage as well as Guard of Earth and clicky DS I was told

Cleave doesn't stack with chanter haste since chanter haste looks to have a cleave component in it already, the last 2 spells anyways.

Mana regen does not stack with Wizard Familiars

HP does not stack with Warrior epic Click.

From in Beta they said that which ever effect us higher wins, as in if you have a Fero 4 item and use a Fero 3 fire the fire is useless. I imagine the same for spell casting effects but not sure.

Some Fire and Guild banner effects stack so I have been told. DS is one of them.
<center> Image
� � </center>
Draglin Stoneshield

Server: Xegony

Return to General EQ Discussion