[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - First time I have thought this since Kunark

First time I have thought this since Kunark

For stuff that applies to all (or none) of the classes...

Moderators: Druid Mods, Paladin Mods, Shaman Mods

First time I have thought this since Kunark

Postby Bigcat Daddy-o » Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:32 am

Maybe Velious, but Kunark is the last time I can remember.
I CANNOT WAIT FOR THE NEW EXPANSION! PLEASE HURRY UP!! :)

I think 6 months was way too fast for each new expansion, but a year seems just a bit long. Maybe 9-10 months is the right cycle. I don't know for sure. What I do know is it's the potential of mercenaries that has me most excited.

Hopefully they won't get gimped down so bad that they are just a good idea, that they didn't implement properly (like shrouds).

It's going to evolve the way the game is played. Was talking to a friend that hasn't played since POP. He was so excited about it, that he wanted to come back right now. (see my post about paypal) What he liked was that you could have a merc at lvl 1 to help you lvl up.

It's going to be interesting. ok. SOE. Go with the early release!
Ride free brother.
Bigcat Daddy-o

Server: Xegony

Shaman Main
Shadowknight - Alt/Box
Magician - Alt/Box

Re: First time I have thought this since Kunark

Postby Tharkis » Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:11 am

*distracts Bigcat with a large ball of yarn*

Only another 4 weeks to wait, go play with that yarn for a bit and i'll be here before you know it.
Tharkis

Veteran -

Server: Stormhammer

Shaman Main

Postby Zorbee » Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:33 pm

I am certainly not ready for the new expansion. Barely touched SoF and had to skip much of TBS and TSS.
Avenger Zorbee Bunny'Slayer - Destroyer of Helpless Bunnies ~
Deos Fortioribus Adesse! ~ The gods are on the side of the stronger
Zorbee

Paladin Main
Berserker - Alt/Box
Shaman - Alt/Box

Postby Brohg » Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:55 pm

With a year long cycle, you'll have time to go back for sightseeing and fun. People will be doing SoF for years to get orc illusions, Oculus augs, rk3 discs & spells, all sorts of things.
Brohg

Veteran ----

Server: The Nameless (Innoruuk)

Shaman Main
Warrior - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Postby Bigcat Daddy-o » Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:43 am

Bigcat Daddy-o

Server: Xegony

Shaman Main
Shadowknight - Alt/Box