[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - adrenaline vs vida

adrenaline vs vida

Spell, Spell Quest, Aura and AA discussion.

Moderator: Druid Mods

adrenaline vs vida

Postby trixbro » Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:34 am

Hey all,
Got a question about the druid heals. I have a level 80 drood that I box with my bsty. Wondering whats normally used by other droods the vida line of heals or the adrenaline line. I know the adrenalines have a chance to proc that ward, but I really dislike the long recast time. I normally go with puravida at this point. I guess Im just wondering when the adrenalines might be more useful.
A second question is what kind of aug do you normally put in your shield. Normally I would say AC, but havent seen many around so far.
thanks
trixbro

Beastlord Main
Druid - Alt/Box

Re: adrenaline vs vida

Postby Tanom » Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:33 pm

Our Puravida heal line is our "Spam" heal, meaning this would be the best for you to use to heal. Adrenaline heal line is the "Emergency" heal, meaning that if you character is taking more damage than usual, you need a faster heal, or you grow tired of Puravida I guess, this is the heal to use (the gift of mana line goes well with this spell as it is the more expensive mana wise heal of the two).

As to the aug I would go to Qeynos Era in SoD and work on getting the Bayle aug, it gives both good AC and Mana stats.
Tanom

Druid Main
Paladin - Alt/Box
Magician - Alt/Box

Re: adrenaline vs vida

Postby trixbro » Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:41 pm

thank you tanom, this is the info I was looking for.
trixbro

Beastlord Main
Druid - Alt/Box

Return to Spells & Abilities