[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Extended Swarm AA

Extended Swarm AA

Spell, Spell Quest, Aura and AA discussion.

Moderator: Druid Mods

Extended Swarm AA

Postby Zacory » Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:09 pm

The definition given for Extended Swarm is as follows: This passive ability will extend the duration of your swarm pets by 1 second per rank. For a cost of 7 each rank to add 3 seconds to hyped-up Boo Boo seems like a waist to me. Even if one does get the 2nd and 3rd rank, isn't adding 1 second still within the "added tick" by going over the max anyway? There are so many AA's I have to catch up on, I just can't see me getting Extended Swarm any time in the next 5-10 months or so.

If I'm missing something important here, please let me know! :lol:

Zac
Zacory

Druid Main

Re: Extended Swarm AA

Postby Aldier » Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:51 pm

You got everything right I think except for the time frame. I don't see you getting this aa ever.
Master Artisan
Aldier

Druid Main
Warrior - Alt/Box

Postby Unmei » Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:58 am

Unmei

Veteran --

Server: 7th Hammer

Enchanter Main

Postby Aelfin » Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:20 pm

Aelfin

Druid Main

Postby Tanom » Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:49 pm

I would shoot myself first if I didnt get this AA LAST. That is how bad it sucks because makes all the bad ones from b4 look better.
Tanom

Druid Main
Paladin - Alt/Box
Magician - Alt/Box

Postby Aldier » Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:57 am

Innate Intelligence comes in ahead of Extended Swarm.

I think even Glyphs come in before it.
Aldier

Druid Main
Warrior - Alt/Box

Postby Brohg » Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:49 am

This AA, for druids, very much lives by the maxim "Have a purpose in life, even if it is just to serve as a warning to others."
Brohg

Veteran ----

Server: The Nameless (Innoruuk)

Shaman Main
Warrior - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Postby Elric91 » Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:45 am

I used to think Combat Medic was the most redicoulous aa imaginable for druids, it looks like a new champion has stepped into the arena of uselessness.
God has to be all things to all people. Anything else would be less than perfect.

---Raechel Oakfist, lvl 80 Druid(2100 aa's)---
-----Guildleader Alliance of the stars-----
-----------Bertoxxulous---------
Elric91

Druid Main
Ranger - Alt/Box
Shaman - Alt/Box

Postby Unmei » Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:43 am

Unmei

Veteran --

Server: 7th Hammer

Enchanter Main

Postby Bruddarr » Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:08 pm

this AA was designed for mages and is obviously meant for mages. I'm guessing they just copied/pasted it from the Mage AA's to ours because we are meant to share a lot of the same abilities with them. Granted, the AA is still pretty damn useless for us lol.
Bruddarr

Druid Main
Rogue - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Postby Brohg » Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:35 pm

Magicians and Beastlords use zergpets the most frequently, but Nec, Shm, Shd, Rng, Wiz, Brd all pop em out every once in a while, and anyone can proc zergpets off the LDoN weapon augment.
Brohg

Veteran ----

Shaman Main
Warrior - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Postby Aldier » Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:50 pm

Aldier

Druid Main
Warrior - Alt/Box

Postby Bigcat Daddy-o » Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:06 pm

So, my question on this would be - What would 7 seconds of buu buu da bear look like for dps?
Ride free brother.
Bigcat Daddy-o

Server: Xegony

Shaman Main
Shadowknight - Alt/Box
Magician - Alt/Box

Postby Tanom » Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:22 pm

3 swings of 800 at best with up to SoF maxxed

However it would probably be either maybe 2 swings of 200-500 OR dead
Tanom

Druid Main
Paladin - Alt/Box
Magician - Alt/Box

Postby Aelfin » Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:56 am

Aelfin

Druid Main

Postby Brohg » Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:12 am

She's way off base because... why?

Don't be a dick, Aelfin. Nearly everyone has more history here than you do.
Brohg

Veteran ----

Shaman Main
Warrior - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Postby frocus » Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:19 am

Well considering Chanters get swarm pets, and Unmei was just questioning why a druid would want innate int which does nothing or bandage increasers which might as well do nothing over something that actually grants a short term dps, his question was valid. Hell if i remember right any class with a swarm type pet got this aa. Including chanters with there baby dopple and a number of other classes this was just something mage/bst got that was farmed out to others who may have a use for it. Probably to avoid the huge outcries when mage/beasts got the spell and noone else did.

Edit no spell can inherit the most worthless aa ever until Pallies act of valor is removed. Its only use in game is as comic releif.
frocus

Postby frocus » Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:22 am

And you even put glyphs behind Innate int from the wording of one of your posts glyphs are god if you have the basics covered they are a great boost for burns etc in conjunction with epics if used right.

And just because we apparently need creds to post in the druid section My druid was created in march of 98. I no longer really play him because i find melee and tank classes more appealing however.
frocus

Postby Tanom » Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:52 pm

Tanom

Druid Main
Paladin - Alt/Box
Magician - Alt/Box

Return to Spells & Abilities