[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Druid AA List

Druid AA List

Spell, Spell Quest, Aura and AA discussion.

Moderator: Druid Mods

Druid AA List

Postby kagonis » Sun Mar 16, 2008 1:11 pm

I've based the spreadsheet fully on 's (Danae on TDG boards) , which had all the General AA's as well as the layout of the spreadsheet.

have done all the AA cost and rankings of Archetype and Class tabs.

If you notice anything that needs to be changed, or if you wish to be added as a collaborater just throw me a PM.

Here's for reference.
Last edited by kagonis on Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:22 am, edited 4 times in total.
EverQuest; Antonius Bayle:
, Wood Elf Druid.
, Dwarf Cleric.
, Halfling Rogue.
, Vah Shir Shaman.

World of Warcraft; EU-Balnazzar:
, Tauren Hunter.
kagonis

Server: Antonius Bayle

Druid Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Rogue - Alt/Box

Postby Samanna » Sun Mar 16, 2008 7:49 pm

Samanna

Veteran -----

Server: Prexus

Shaman Main

Postby Brohg » Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:18 pm

Brohg

Veteran ----

Server: The Nameless (Innoruuk)

Shaman Main
Warrior - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Postby Samanna » Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:31 am

Samanna

Veteran -----

Shaman Main

Re: Druid AA List

Postby Zorbee » Sat Apr 19, 2008 5:46 pm

Anyone know the levels required in Nature's Bounty?

I know 51 for 1 and 53 for 2. But what about 3-6?
Avenger Zorbee Bunny'Slayer - Destroyer of Helpless Bunnies ~
Deos Fortioribus Adesse! ~ The gods are on the side of the stronger
Zorbee

Paladin Main
Berserker - Alt/Box
Shaman - Alt/Box

Postby Nilwean » Sat Apr 19, 2008 7:11 pm

Nilwean

Server: Luclin

Druid Main

Postby Zorbee » Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:01 pm

Thanks.
Zorbee

Paladin Main
Berserker - Alt/Box
Shaman - Alt/Box

Postby Whitman » Fri May 30, 2008 3:56 am

Hi,

I blatantly copied all your work, Kagonis, and started editing the document into a ranger version, but I can't seem to find a comprehensive list of the AA descriptions in a useful format anywhere; may I ask where you found yours?

Thanks,
A_Homeless_Ranger (damned haXX0rs!)
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.
~Voltaire
Whitman

Ranger Main

Postby Samanna » Fri May 30, 2008 10:49 am

Samanna

Veteran -----

Shaman Main

Postby Whitman » Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:06 pm

I finally got around to updating the ranger version (almost, done, anyway), so here is

Whitman

Ranger Main

Postby Kelea » Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:03 pm

Kelea

Server: Bristlebane

Druid Main
Ranger - Alt/Box

Postby Whitman » Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:07 am

What can I say, except: We aim to please :lol:
Whitman

Ranger Main

Postby Aikeiro » Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:48 pm

I'm having trouble finding out the cost of Spell Casting Sublety after lvl 8. I am now 8/12 and the next costs 12 aas, but does any one know the cost after that?
I have looked everywhere that I can think of and I can't find anything. Any help is appreciated.

Aikeiro
Aikeiro

Druid Main
Shaman - Alt/Box

Postby Veril » Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:32 am

Sorry. the tone of my posting was over the top.

The cost for future ranks is irrelevant. You buy what seems worth it to you. That decision is per rank on an ability unless it is a pre-requisit for something else.
Last edited by Veril on Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Veril

Veteran -

Server: Antonius Bayle

Shaman Main
Magician - Alt/Box
Monk - Alt/Box

Postby Bolodox » Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:31 pm

Bolodox

Druid Main

Postby Bigcat Daddy-o » Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:33 pm

As this is highly out of character for Veril, I am going to list my top possible reasons for his post.

1: /drunk posting. (I've done that! hehe)
2: OP is Veril's exwife or at least reminds him of his exwife
3: Veril HATES bunnies (Shades of Anya from Buffy the Vampire Slayer?)
4: His account was hacked, and this is actually OPs exwife!

Aight. That is all I have for the moment...

With all respect for Veril, a frequent and valuable contributor to these boards, I still want to go on record as saying I disagree with the flavor and content of his post, and think an apology is due from him.

Peace.
Ride free brother.
Bigcat Daddy-o

Server: Xegony

Shaman Main
Shadowknight - Alt/Box
Magician - Alt/Box

Postby snakebane » Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:20 am

5. He got confused and thought he was on EGN
snakebane

Druid Main
Ranger - Alt/Box

Postby Houwlin » Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:59 pm

Don't know how your next is a cost of 12 AAs for lvl 9. I just purchased 10 for 7. Maybe they dropped it.
Houwlin

Druid Main
Paladin - Alt/Box
Warrior - Alt/Box

Postby Elwyn » Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:45 pm

I absolutely LOVED this google spreadsheet, but it seems that it has not been updated to reflect the SoD expansion. Is there an update in work? Or....does anyone know of a source to find the AAs and the costs of each rank?

Thanks,
Elwyn
7th Hammer
Elwyn

Druid Main

Postby Whitman » Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:26 am

You can add information yourself :D
Whitman

Ranger Main

Postby Elwyn » Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:19 pm

That's interesting...because I tried that back in November, when I thought people were still contributing. I also tried again before I posted on this forum. I'm not an "editor" or whatever is required to update this.
Elwyn

Druid Main

Return to Spells & Abilities