[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Problem in the druid 1.5 quest

Problem in the druid 1.5 quest

Information about gear drops and quests, including Epics; also gear checks.

Moderator: Druid Mods

Problem in the druid 1.5 quest

Postby Bigcat Daddy-o » Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:19 am

Just completed the great bear seed turn in to Neira as shown below

Quote:
Niera Farbreeze says 'Wonderful! These are amazing seeds! I've never seen any just like them before. And you got them from one of the Unkempt. Amazing.' Niera examines the seeds closely while referring to a book called Unkempt Seed Rituals. She wraps both seeds in a soft, moist cloth and hands one of them to you. 'I think I know what the Unkempt meant. This one is for you. Keep it safe. I believe that I know where the other is needed. I have learned much while you were gone and I need to tell you about it.'

(after a sec or less…)

Niera Farbreeze says 'Others have discovered a method for locating the virus. Our brothers and sisters, along with the help of Shana Liskia in Freeport, have grown a crystal from traces of the disease and that crystal can find the disease. They have called it a Mind Crystal, though I'm not sure why. Take it. I need you to put it to work for us. Go out and use it to find the members of that coven and destroy them. I know that we have few clues as to where to look, but you have been wonderfully clever so far and we're relying on you to hunt them down.'

You receive Living Brambles Seed.
You receive a Mind Crystal.

Problem is, I got the mind crystal, but NOT the seed. I skimmed through the further parts of the quest and didn't notice any place that I needed it, so I just proceeded to

Ninth Part – Something Wicked this way comes

Head to South Qeynos and look for "a Furtive Figure", blue con to 70. He is inside the Lion's Mane Inn building (he spawns in the room that's in the hallway behind the counter - first door on the right. He wanders out to the counter frequently). Upon getting near him your crystal will emote. You must kill him. Root / dot works as it is close quarters. He hits for 600 dmg, so keep him rooted. He doesn't have that many HP. Doesn't summon of course.

Drops a Hasty Note

I have killed the furtive figure twice and he dropped nothing. The second time I killed him I tried running my druid around first to see if I had to trigger something. Definitely had the mind crystal on me, even tried holding it to see if anything changed. Never got the emote, and he doesn't drop the note when I kill him. Anyone run in to this problem before? I am thinking of either petitiniong or repeating the Great Bear part and redoing the turn in.

Peace
Ride free brother.
Bigcat Daddy-o

Server: Xegony

Shaman Main
Shadowknight - Alt/Box
Magician - Alt/Box

Re: Problem in the druid 1.5 quest

Postby Tanom » Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:24 pm

Yes I would either petition or redo great bear. It could be that you do need the seeds to progress the epic I don't know, BUT the seeds are needed for the final combine.
Tanom

Druid Main
Paladin - Alt/Box
Magician - Alt/Box

Re: Problem in the druid 1.5 quest

Postby Bigcat Daddy-o » Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:08 pm

Yah. I see that now, at the end. I think I will have to petition as the Great bear part is actually an item turn in, so I can't go back to there. I'd have to go back a LONG ways.

Thanks
Bigcat Daddy-o

Server: Xegony

Shaman Main
Shadowknight - Alt/Box
Magician - Alt/Box

Return to Equipment & Loot