[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Type 3 Augs

Type 3 Augs

Information about gear drops and quests, including Epics; also gear checks.

Moderator: Druid Mods

Type 3 Augs

Postby Fenier » Sun Apr 27, 2008 4:08 am

http://lucy.allakhazam.com/item.html?id=101895 - 189 hitpoints to Puravida
http://lucy.allakhazam.com/spell.html?id=20029 - 205 Hitpoints to Adrenaline Swell
http://lucy.allakhazam.com/spell.html?id=20031 - 226 Damage to Reaping Inferno
http://lucy.allakhazam.com/spell.html?id=20026 - 36 Damage to Horde of Fireants

These 4 are uploaded to Lucy. There should be several others. I am hearing these are on Test only right now sold at various Faction Vendors.
Fenier

Server: Cazic-Thule

Druid Main
Paladin - Alt/Box

Re: Type 3 Augs

Postby Quaras » Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:21 am

Do you happen to know which factions?
Quaras

Server: Bristlebane

Druid Main

Postby Fenier » Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:05 am

Hasn't been said yet, and I don't play on test.
Fenier

Server: Cazic-Thule

Druid Main
Paladin - Alt/Box

Postby gnugnu » Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:15 pm

Here what went live, all from regular faction vendor at 12599pp each.

Ladies of Light:
DRU: Salus Faycite Shard: Adrenaline Swell (increase heal by 205)
DRU: Salus Faycite Shard: Puravida (increase heal by 189)

Crusaders of Veeshan ( From tonas) :
DRU: Irae Faycite Shard: Annihilate the Aberrant (increase damage by 260)

Akanon:
DRU: Irae Faycite Shard: Reaping Inferno (increase damage by 226)

Brownie Rebels:
DRU: Irae Faycite Shard: Nature's Burning Wrath (increase damage by 122)

Fangbreaker:
DRU: Irae Faycite Shard: Hord of Fireants (increase damage by 36)

Bertox:
DRU: Irae Faycite Shard: Winter's Blaze (increase damage by 150 to each component)

Valor:
DRU: Irae Faycite Shard: Equinox Brand (increase damage by 268)
gnugnu

Druid Main

Postby Ormus » Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:47 pm

LOL just ran around getting the info on the druid aug 3s, and came here to post to see that you already had /grins.
Ormus

Druid Main

big bump

Postby Kitanoz » Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:04 pm

bump for importance
Kitanoz

Server: San Diego, California

Druid Main
Shadowknight - Alt/Box
Ranger - Alt/Box

Postby Kitanoz » Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:27 pm

Another Shameless Bump as I keep adding information that is important but not that important
Kitanoz

Server: San Diego, California

Druid Main
Shadowknight - Alt/Box
Ranger - Alt/Box

Postby Aldier » Mon May 05, 2008 12:15 pm

Is the boost from the NBW type 3 aug on the dd portion or on the dot portion or both?
Aldier

Druid Main
Warrior - Alt/Box

Postby Laurelleii » Tue May 06, 2008 7:57 am

I believe both.
Laurelleii

Server: Cazic

Druid Main
Necromancer - Alt/Box

Postby Sanoliene » Tue May 06, 2008 11:08 pm

thanks for the infos
+ + +
Sanoliene

Server: Maelin

Druid Main
Rogue - Alt/Box
Shaman - Alt/Box

Postby Brohg » Wed May 07, 2008 1:28 am

There's no second page for this thread to fall into, nor such prolific activity as would drive it there should it exist. No more gratuitous bumps, please. Instead, consider adding value to the thread by providing mechanics information (does it crit? do foci apply? dps difference between the six +damage options? whatever) or reasoned opinions, like which is most valuable to someone dealing with limited type3 slots, and why.
Brohg

Veteran ----

Server: The Nameless (Innoruuk)

Shaman Main
Warrior - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Postby Bruddarr » Thu May 08, 2008 4:20 pm

Did they change the faction level required to see the Type 3 augs? /sigh
I distinctly remember going to Tonas in DSH and being able to see the type 3's that he was selling with only amiable faction. I got kindly with Ladies today so I went and bought my Preincarnation spell and noticed she didn't have any type 3's to offer me. So I went and checked Tonas again (who I am now warmly with), and couldn't see his type 3's either. Went to Loping plains and checked fangbreaker (max ally) and I was able to see his type 3's. This mean ally faction required for type 3's now.... or worse... max ally?

I don't remember seeing this in a patch message so just thought I'd mention something about it.
Bruddarr

Druid Main
Rogue - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Postby Aldier » Fri May 09, 2008 2:27 pm

I noticed this too and it appears that ally faction (there is no way really for the npc to determine ally from max ally that I know of) is required to purchase the type 3 augs. I wish I had known this and would have picked up a type 3 aug or 2 (the useful ones) and stored them in the bank til I got the gear for them.

I guess it is time to go back to grinding more faction :(
Aldier

Druid Main
Warrior - Alt/Box

Postby Samanna » Fri May 09, 2008 5:12 pm

Samanna

Veteran -----

Server: Prexus

Shaman Main

Postby Aldier » Fri May 09, 2008 10:15 pm

Well finally got up to ally (not max ally) with Strike Force and can see the augs again.
Aldier

Druid Main
Warrior - Alt/Box

Return to Equipment & Loot