[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Wiki Druid

Wiki Druid

General Discussion for the EverQuest Druid.

Moderator: Druid Mods

Wiki Druid

Postby Tanom » Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:07 pm

Hey guys thought it was time to start filling that page out.
I've done the AAs and am working on the spells now ............ if anyone wants to look at it and say if there is something wrong or double check for me it would be great. Also if you have a suggestion on how to put things in order things or how to do something different plz do say.
Tanom

Druid Main
Paladin - Alt/Box
Magician - Alt/Box

Re: Wiki Druid

Postby Samanna » Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:04 pm

It's looking great, thanks very much!
Samanna

Veteran -----

Server: Prexus

Shaman Main

Postby Tanom » Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:30 pm

Almost done with SoF series of spells, it should be done tomorrow morning I got raids in a little hehe. Hoping to finish TBS and TSS spells tomorrow as well.
And yeah the sections that list where the spells are dropped and not bought or rune turned in are a little beefy. Thinking about bolding the zones that the mobs are in so people can see that easier and color coding the names but I will think about how to do that after I finished all the spells.
Tanom

Druid Main
Paladin - Alt/Box
Magician - Alt/Box

Postby Samanna » Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:01 am

Samanna

Veteran -----

Shaman Main

Postby Tanom » Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:12 am

Sure I can look at the other classes and change the druid one
Tanom

Druid Main
Paladin - Alt/Box
Magician - Alt/Box

Postby Samanna » Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:37 pm

No need to change, I just wanted your formatting decision to be an informed one.
Samanna

Veteran -----

Shaman Main

Postby Tanom » Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:14 pm

Starting to work on this again. Have edited it so that it looks similar to shaman version and possibly changing the information inside the section to look the same as well. Would like some opinions before I do this. Finished with everything 71 and up will begin 70 and bellow later.
Tanom

Druid Main
Paladin - Alt/Box
Magician - Alt/Box

Return to Naturewalker's Thicket