Quest for Force of Akera (53 stun) (Sith V'Ester, 7/10/03)

Timeless Saves - Herein is stored lore, tips, and sage advice for the Paladin.

Moderator: Paladin Mods

Quest for Force of Akera (53 stun) (Sith V'Ester, 7/10/03)

Postby Valya Wanderfoot » Sun Sep 24, 2006 12:51 pm

Silfh
Wandering Knight
(7/10/03 11:11 am)
| Edit | Del All Quest for Force of Akera . . . Confirmed.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Illian Rellasp .. white-robed NPC erudite near PoNightmare zone on the beach.
(loc -60 -1680 in PoTranquility)

Text:

Illian Rellasp says 'Hello Silfh. Come to enjoy the soothing serenity of this place? The quiet waters remind me of the docks in Erudin when I was a child. It is unfortunate that the tranquility of Quellious does not extend further into the world of Norrath. Every Deepwater Knight yearns for the eteranal calm of paradise after a life of faithful service to the gods. Perhaps you have heard of one such knight that achieved transcendence. His name was [Inte Akera] and he is one of the greates Deepwater Knights to ever live.'

Who is Inte Akera?

Illian Rellasp says 'Inte was the first paladin of the Deepwater order to be called to the planes as a servant to the greater gods. While the power of tranquility is fairly well known among the holy orders of paladins in Norrath, few were able to harness the calming power of the ocean into a weapon of order. Inte was one of those holy knights. I can teach this little known magic to you, but I will need a few [things] first.'

What things?

Illian Rellasp says 'The words of Quellious were the foundation of Inte's magic, I'll need a copy of Quellious' Words of Tranquility. I'll also need the scales of a seahorse blessed by Prexus, the ocean lord, in order to harness the power of the sea. Bring me thse things and I will teach you the Power of Inte Akera.'

[Moderator’s Note: any seahorse scales will do. List of zones with seahorses below.

The actual name of the spell on he scroll is: "Words of Tranquility", it's sold by Cavalier Ethigom in PoK library as well as dropped]

(Interesting note : turnin a lvl 54 spell for a lvl 53 one? /boggle)

Edit - Altered title to reflect that it is now definite. - Gilf

Sir Silfh V'Ester - Crusader - Servant of Tunare - Leader - Court of the Crosswinds - Rallos Zek - My stuff

Edited by: Gilfalas at: 7/10/03 12:36 pm

RreddSoulfreer
Noble Squire
(7/10/03 11:39 am)
| Edit | Del
ezSupporter
Re: quest for Force of Akera . . . maybe
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We should move this to the quests forum....

This would be really rich if yet another quest sent us to that nasty place otherwise known as phinny's lair!

According to an illa's search for seahorse...

Name Level Range Type Zone:
A Coldspine Seahorse 53 - 53 Animal Siren's Grotto
A Seahorse 7 - 9 Monster Eruds Crossing*
A Seahorse Matriarch 49 - 49 Monster Kedge Keep
A Seahorse Patriarch 49 - 49 Monster Kedge Keep
A Soothebrine Seahorse 42 - 42 Monster Kedge Keep
A Spinereef Seahorse 39 - 45 Monster Kedge Keep
A Squallsurge Seahorse 39 - 46 Monster Kedge Keep
A Swirlspine Seahorse 39 - 51 Monster Kedge Keep
Corrupted Seahorse 53 - 53 Monster Kedge Keep
Tainted Seahorse 51 - 51 Monster Kedge Keep

*apparently Erud's Crossing seahorses do not drop scales.
Valya Wanderfoot

Return to Tomes of Knowledge