Nature's Defender Walkthrough (2/13/02)

Timeless Saves - Herein is stored lore, tips, and sage advice for the Paladin.

Moderator: Paladin Mods

Nature's Defender Walkthrough (2/13/02)

Postby Valya Wanderfoot » Sun Sep 24, 2006 12:47 pm

Beldukil
(2/13/02 4:59 pm)
| Edit | Del All Nature's Defender Walkthrough
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From Allakhzams:

You say, 'hail Guardian of Takish'

Guardian of Takish says 'Well met Phazrael . It is indeed a wondrous day to be serving the lady Tunare. If you know of any templars or knights send them to me.

You say, 'i am a knight'

Guardian of Takish says 'Fortune smile upon me this day. It seems that the great corrupter and the Prince of Hate have spreading the seeds of corruption within this continent. Will you assist us to stop them?

You say, 'i will assist you'

Guardian of Takish says 'Seek out the corrupter of life in the plane of hate and slay him. He has been reported performing dark rituals upon various wildlife within the Wakening Lands during the late hours of night. Return to me any evidence that you may find.

Return to him the following items:

1. The Skull of the Corrupter of Life. He spawns in the Plane of Hate and drops the fleshless skull.
2. Corrupted Faun Skin (Wakening Lands, Corrupted Faun)
3. Corrupted Panther Skin (Wakening Lands, Corrupted Panther)
4. Corrupted Unicorn Skin (Wakening Lands, Corrupted Unicorn)

Note you must be level 55+ to get and complete this quest. Handing in items at a lower level loses the items with no recourse. Also, like any quest that does not use combine containers, this quest CAN be multiquested. ALL members of the multiquest require the proper faction and levels.

The result is Nature's Defender.

The proc is a 150 point DD with a one second stun. It can be resisted as normal, but unlike most procs the damage is all or nothing, meaning any partial resists are treated as no resist at all. The proc, unless COMPLETELY and totally resisted, always hits for 150 damage.

Edited by: Gilfalas at: 4/17/03 12:34:19 pm
Valya Wanderfoot

Return to Tomes of Knowledge