[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Persistent Casting

Persistent Casting

Spell, Spell Quest, Aura, Discipline and AA discussion.

Moderator: Paladin Mods

Persistent Casting

Postby Kidas52 » Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:28 pm

Does it ONLY affect stuns, not interrupts at all? I get interrupted so many times through a fight especially with multiple mobs is there anything I can do to lower that? It is soo annoying.
Saintz "Order of War" Level 89 almost 90 Paladin on the Drinal server. 1750 AAs defensive/Swarm based AA's
Kidas52

Paladin Main

Re: Persistent Casting

Postby shiftie » Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:00 pm

The likely culprit for spell interrupts has nothing to do with stuns but rather with mob push. In game physics dictate that push happens when you are hit, with multiple mobs landing a hit it will cause you to move. Unfortunately there is nothing to combat this type of interrupt aside from getting hit less which is always the goal anyways.

The devs need to remove push in general as it is incredibly irritating both on raids due to mob positioning and lag and in terms of tanking. If you are in an outside zone try fighting from your mount, this will cancel out most push like cornering (tanking one or many mobs in a corner to eliminate movement).

is what I do when I'm not raiding
shiftie

Paladin Main
Bard - Alt/Box
Ranger - Alt/Box

Postby Kidas52 » Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:21 pm

I tank on my mount or get in a corner most of the time, im still getting interrupts like crazy, maybe its just suppose to happen like that i just hate recasting the same spell over and over.
Kidas52

Paladin Main

Postby shiftie » Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:52 pm

how many mobs are you trying to channel through and what spell are you having trouble casting?
shiftie

Paladin Main
Bard - Alt/Box
Ranger - Alt/Box

Postby Kidas52 » Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:59 pm

Shiftie could u help me with some macros plzz my task bar is just horrible right now. I wanted to put defy in a macro with bash and disarm. I have zero macros right now and dont know where to start. ATM i have 4 task bars up all filled with clickys and AA's and spell gems. And i still could use atleast two more for things I dont even have hotbarred.
Kidas52

Paladin Main

Postby shiftie » Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:18 pm

shiftie

Paladin Main
Bard - Alt/Box
Ranger - Alt/Box

Return to Spells & Abilities