[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Gift of Resurrection AA -

Gift of Resurrection AA -

Spell, Spell Quest, Aura, Discipline and AA discussion.

Moderator: Paladin Mods

Gift of Resurrection AA -

Postby Nightops » Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:50 pm

I tried to use this tonight for the first time in a long time during a RoT raid. The druid in our group died at the start of Phase 3 and I was the only one able to call / rez her back. I tried to use this AA twice and got the "you are unable to restore this corpse to life, but you may have success with a later attempt" message. After the first attempt.. I /corpse summoned her to me and tried again and got the 2nd fail message. She didnt have a rez box from anyone else the whole time.

I was just wondering if this AA was broke / bugged and I missed seeing it or if anyone has tried using this on someone else recently during a raid.

Or is there any restrictions that go along with this AA that are not mentioned in the description?

As a side note.. the cast time of like 5 seconds really sucks for an AA click. I can deal with the 90% cause its not a big deal..
Nightops

Server: Luclin

Re: Gift of Resurrection AA -

Postby shiftie » Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:14 pm

was she zoning?

is what I do when I'm not raiding
shiftie

Paladin Main
Bard - Alt/Box
Ranger - Alt/Box

Postby Nightops » Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:59 am

as far as I know she was hovering. I know she was available for the 2nd one cause I asked her if she got the first box and got a 'no' reply quickly.

The first cast was within 20 seconds of her dying and the 2nd cast was shortly after.
Nightops

Server: Luclin

Postby Brohg » Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:42 am

Sounds like she has the spell blocked.
Brohg

Veteran ----

Server: The Nameless (Innoruuk)

Shaman Main
Warrior - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Return to Spells & Abilities