[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Splash use in FoS #1

Splash use in FoS #1

Spell, Spell Quest, Aura, Discipline and AA discussion.

Moderator: Paladin Mods

Splash use in FoS #1

Postby Silverboltt » Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:21 pm

Has anyone tried using Splash on sanctification on the debuffs/dots in A Council Divided raid yet? Just curious
Silverboltt

Paladin Main

Re: Splash use in FoS #1

Postby Cellan » Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:35 am

Yes and it makes the event pretty easy for it too.
Cellan

Paladin Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Ranger - Alt/Box

Postby Silverboltt » Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:38 pm

Nice. A few other questions then. Is there a limited number of targets splash can hit or is in everyone with 50' of the ring? Also, did anyone else get any spells like this in Underfoot? My guild only has two active raiding paladins is why I ask. I think 4 paladins (or really 4 players with this kind of capability) with this spell could really change the dynamic of the entire event.
Silverboltt

Paladin Main

Postby Silverboltt » Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:42 pm

Just did a search string for similar effects with other classes. Looks like paladins are the only ones who got such an effect. Looks like to try my idea I'm just going to need two guest paladins.
Silverboltt

Paladin Main

Postby Cellan » Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:08 pm

There is no limit on how many people it can hit. FoS1 isn't a good example with so many minis casting AEs in different places, but when we are raiding with only 2 paladins with the spell, 1 casting on top of melee and the 2nd casting on top of the casters works great.

Bear in mind that it only cures the first debuff in the window BUT it can be used as a Twinheal.
Cellan

Paladin Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Ranger - Alt/Box

Postby Silverboltt » Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:43 am

Thanks, Cellan. I'll give this a shot if we ever revisit teir 2 raids
Silverboltt

Paladin Main

Postby Tuathadendannan » Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:24 pm

This is really nice spell, works great on the mindshear event in Korafax, Best spell we have recieved in years.
Tuathadendannan

Postby Silverboltt » Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:45 am

Speaking of this event, I heard you can set up a single group devoted to all 4 good guys. Here's the quote:

"Just fyi, the 4 good dudes are mezable but only 2 at a time in 2 min or 45 second cycles I forget which

Basicly 2 will be mezable , the other two are unmezable.

The way I've done it is having two chanters two mages and 2 healers in a group just deticated to the 4 good

they worked it out where they could mez the 2 mezable ones and have the mage pets on the 2 unmezable ones, then have the mages and chanters on the opposite mobs spaming pet attack (pets can't attack the mezed one till mez wears off/ when it becomes unmezable) then the chanter mezes the one the pet was on because it is now mezable. they basicly worked it out and were able to take care of all 4 good with just one group and not having to have 8 tanks tanking 8 mobs but was able to have 8 tanks tanking the 4 evil incase one went down.

just something to consider, good are mezable in cycles."

Anyone verify this? Or use a different strategy? Where do you guys place the good/evil mobs?
Silverboltt

Paladin Main

Postby Zanador » Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:36 pm

we just did a group of 4 knights 2 clerics the knights kited the good guys
Zanador

Server: rathe

Return to Spells & Abilities