[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - A bug?

A bug?

Spell, Spell Quest, Aura, Discipline and AA discussion.

Moderator: Paladin Mods

A bug?

Postby Grungloe » Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:49 pm

Doing BMK2, I took over tanking Crazok from another offtank who was low on endurance.

And a curious bug happened.
The guild engaged and I wanted to build some more aggro w/o getting interrupted, so I hit my deflection disc and started stunning.
Then Crazok cast his spell on me, Lycanthropy or whatever.
It looked like my disc wore off, but I was not getting hit at all having full rounds of parry / dodge / riposte / block / misses for the next 3 minutes.
Then after 3 minutes, my endurance ran out and I got the message: "you lower your shield".
Anybody else ever seen this before?
BMK2.Tanking.01.12.2009.jpg
BMK2.Tanking.01.12.2009.jpg (150.26 KiB) Viewed 2859 times
Grungloe

Paladin Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Monk - Alt/Box

Re: A bug?

Postby Hulkling » Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:35 pm

hmm its supposed to be a charm.....I'm guessing you didnt' get charmed?

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/spel ... pell=13263
Hulkling

Veteran -

Paladin Main

Postby Grungloe » Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:39 pm

It'd land and then say, you have control over yourself again.
Grungloe

Paladin Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Monk - Alt/Box

Postby Normy » Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:57 pm

In my experience, his charm lands, but then breaks alot, this very well could be a bug that transferred the timer of the charm to the timer of your disc on accident. Repeating it is unlikely, and I'm jealous, lol.
Normy Truhart
"Wield your sword with full knowledge of the consequences."
Normy

Server: Tunare

Paladin Main

Postby Grungloe » Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:08 pm

Going to try it out next week if we bother doing BMK2 again.
Grungloe

Paladin Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Monk - Alt/Box

Postby Brohg » Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:42 pm

That's awesome. It'll be, like, Pearl Jam awesome, if you can repeat it.
Brohg

Veteran ----

Server: The Nameless (Innoruuk)

Shaman Main
Warrior - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Postby frocus » Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:40 am

Til some GM decides its exploitation even if he's only trying to recreate the bug to provide better info when he writes up the report.
frocus

Postby Grungloe » Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:26 pm

Grungloe

Paladin Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Monk - Alt/Box

Postby Arslayn » Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:32 am

Actually thats funny cause we were doing this same raid a few weeks back and one of the guild rangers stepped in at one point and used WS and had the exact same thing happen only his WS never wore off he was immune to the end when he basically camped out due to the rest of the raid wiping.We basically told him to log as we didnt want it toi affect any win and possibly get the entire raid rolled back for the night as it was or 3rd target and I think only our second run at the event so we were learning and knew the event would be won.
and
"Not all that wander are lost, and not all that glitters is gold"
Defenders Of
Arslayn

Server: Povar

Berserker Main
Paladin - Alt/Box
Necromancer - Alt/Box

Return to Spells & Abilities