[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Fast faction for Aurora of Dawnlight rk 2

Fast faction for Aurora of Dawnlight rk 2

Spell, Spell Quest, Aura, Discipline and AA discussion.

Moderator: Paladin Mods

Fast faction for Aurora of Dawnlight rk 2

Postby Abazzagorath » Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:42 am

For Sillia Herald faction for level 83 rank 2 spells, here is a very fast way to gain faction (but all tasks can only be repeated every 6 hours, so a once a day thing or couple times a day on the weekend thing). So fast is in terms of time invested.

1) Zone into bloody kith from the Void
2) Head to the good camp down slightly southwest from zone in
3) Say "go" to Armsmastre Vohlen (you have to have finished Acts of Reprisal first once) to get Sacrifice to Treachery
4) Say "know" to Diennic Lightheart right next to Vohlen to get Shadows of Kithicor
5) Turn to Vohlen and hail him
6) Say "help" to Supplymaster Kibrek to get Scourge of Supply
7) Move northeast to the 3 house camp, move around in front of the southeast house to get update, then move south to road near Gedwin's corpse for update, then pick up the 5 bags near him
8) Head west to Firiona Vie camp, say "accept" to Firiona Vie to get Vengeance and Deliverance (you have to have finished Charges of Treason first once) and an orb of mind recovery
9) Turn to Lord Tethys, say "attend" to get Charges of Treason, turn back to Firiona Vie and hail her
10) Head south to Ladon/Kroneld, get near Ladon for update, then turn to Kroneld and kill the 4 obliteration agents
11) Hail, then kill Kroneld, then hand orb of mind recovery to Ladon, then hail Ladon
12) Head east to Avenwood Hamlet (4 houses), go to door of the northeast most house for update
13) Head to east side of hamlet and go near Endell's corpse on the hill for update
14) Kill 4 Obliteration infiltrators and loot a note
15) Head to northeast corner of kith, evil side, go through Tarith Maul and Feerott Longblade camps (target banners to see which camps they are, the two northeast most camps) for updates
16) Head south from those camps to Lanys' camp for update
17) West of Lanys' camp, kill 5 Obliteration Sentinels (if only 4 up, kill those and move to next part, come back to kill 5th one in a few minutes when it respawns)
18) Head southeast to the houses north of the lake for update, head to the eastmost house for update, go inside, hail Aendra, kill Ralf, loot note
19) Head south, swim to bottom of lake, open chest and loot orb of mind recovery
20) Head back to the good camp you started at in step #2, hand note from Obliteration infiltrators to Vohlen, then hail him for Task Completion
21) Hail Diennic for Task Completion
22) Hail Kibrek for update, then hand him the 5 ground spawns picked up in step 7 for Task Completion
23) Head west to Firiona Vie camp, hand Orb of mind recovery from the chest to Firiona for Task Completion
24) Hail Firiona Vie for Task Completion
25) Head northeast to Old Commonlands, zone over, then go southeast to the old EC Tunnel area
26) Go to Parthar, say "rescue", accept the missions for Dolman, Opal, and Redthorn, if you get Mojax or Fennia versions, decline them, keep saying rescue, if he says "I don't have anything to give you" or something like that, he tried giving you one you already had, just say rescue again
27) Run northeast to the area south of the lake, run through all three camps of obliteration mobs for an update in each one
28) At each camp, pull and kill all the obliteration mobs, when last mob dies at each camp, be near the camp for task update when the NPCs escape
29) Head back to Parthar and hail for three Task Completions

Net time to complete (once you have it down): 75 minutes
Total number of tasks completed: 8
Total number of Chronobines: 255

You also get faction hits from almost all the mobs you kill. You can redo these missions every 6 hours (you can also go get all 8 missions, then not do them, then you can do them 6 hours later then do them again immediately, as your replay timer starts from task acquisition, not task completion). After doing Blood of the Fallen, it took 3 rounds of this to get warmly to buy spells.
Abazzagorath

Server: Drinal

Paladin Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Berserker - Alt/Box

Re: Fast faction for Aurora of Dawnlight rk 2

Postby Abazzagorath » Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:46 am

Could also add in Destroy the Imposter from the evil side for another fast task finish, should add maybe 10 more minutes.

[edit] Ok, looking at it, I'd get Destroy the Imposter when you're at step 16, then go do it after step 19, then do final turn in for task completion when on the way from Firiona Vie camp to Old Commons to do the rescue tasks, so that would make it 9 tasks at a time. Do it that way, it might only add another 5 minutes.
Abazzagorath

Server: Drinal

Paladin Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Berserker - Alt/Box

Postby Jace » Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:36 am

Good post Abbaz, I know I got kindly faction just from doing the Blood aug before they required you to do the rescue quests, with the rescue quests I'd say you would be high warmly if not ally. The blood aug is worth doing imo because of the +3 herioc avoidance whether you are a raider or casual grouper, I personally soloed all of it meaning anyone with a bot or a full group of casual geared players could easily do the entire quest arc both good and bad sides.
Jace

Server: Maelin Starpyre

Paladin Main
Magician - Alt/Box
Bard - Alt/Box

Postby Arethro » Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:13 pm

Arethro Blackbishop
Arethro

Paladin Main

Postby frocus » Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:50 pm

Yeah should be heroic agil but heroic agility should add .o1% avoidance per point i think it was while heroic dex adds the same to dodge so i guess could call em both.
frocus

Postby kolor » Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:46 am

heroic agility increases chance to dodge
heroic dexterity increases chance to parry, riposte, and block and improves range attack dmg
both increase endurance/endurance regen
Kolor Kolossus
Holy Defender of Firiona Vie
(Level 85 Paladin of short stature)
kolor

Server: FV

Paladin Main

Postby Occam » Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:33 am

I just did Questionable Loyalties (say "sort" to Armsmaster Vohlen) and Scourge of Supply. Took a few rounds of that, but I had already completed the Blood aug. Neither require any killing, just a couple minutes of running around. If you play for long enough, you can do it when you log in and right before you log out each day, if you're not really REALLY obsessed with getting it done super fast. I don't think I'd be able to handle doing stuff like the Rescues and Vengeance and Deliverance over and over again...they would take way too long for what is probably the same faction boost as Loyalties and Scourge, which are like 3 minutes each.
Occam

Server: Felwithe, Faydwer (Xegony)

Paladin Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Monk - Alt/Box

Postby Normy » Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:01 am

One of the positive things I can say about this expansion is that the faction has been made easier. I think its because they offer a greater range of tasks and things that overlap a bit so you can work on several at the same time. I found the faction for SoF to be very very very obnoxious, and so far I'm max ally with several of these factions because of augs and/or spells I wanted, and I mostly solo.

Good post, you got this shortly after I made warmly there, but we must have been on the same wavelength. I personally stuck to Shadows of Kithicor, Scourge of Supply, Kill the Imposter, and Charges of Treason. I got into a good pattern, especially with the sentinals, in that I would kill three on my way to kill the imposter and the other named near the lake, and on my way back to do the turn in I would take out the other two. jump on my horse and race around, I found a good circuit and could do them in about 15 min as long as others weren't camping the same ones.

I skipped vengeance and deliverance, it was annoying to take the 4 obliteration agents at the same time and keep the agro off my merc. Just took longer than I wanted it to and I had more adds there than during any other phase of my other tasks.

If I was really paying attention, I would log in before work in the morning, go get those tasks and log off and go to work. Then when i came home I could make my rounds, get all the same tasks right away and do it again. So in 30-45 min I would have 8 faction hits.
Normy Truhart
"Wield your sword with full knowledge of the consequences."
Normy

Server: Tunare

Paladin Main

Postby Cellan » Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:12 am

Thanks Abaz, how about some fast Discord faction?
Cellan

Paladin Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Ranger - Alt/Box

Return to Spells & Abilities