[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Triple attack AA

Triple attack AA

Spell, Spell Quest, Aura, Discipline and AA discussion.

Moderator: Paladin Mods

Triple attack AA

Postby Tuono » Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:35 pm

i have bought Burst of Power 2.. the description of this aa say "increase your max skill cap for triple attack by 5 points"
but if i look at my skill triple attack is not even mentionated...
there is something that i have to do to activate 3ple attak? is only not shown?
what is the cap of triple attack? (im 80)
tnx in advance
Tuono

Re: Triple attack AA

Postby Grungloe » Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:57 pm

Go to a guildmaster in either your home city or PoK and train a point of triple attack.
Grungloe

Paladin Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Monk - Alt/Box

Postby Tuono » Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:14 pm

i will.. but is not weird that on my alt i dont have to go to guildmaster to train skill ? they gain new ability in automatic!
Tuono

Postby Sir Lucan D`Lere » Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:32 pm

Sir Lucan D`Lere

Paladin Main

Postby Mukkul » Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:18 pm

from July 5 2007:
- Triple Attack has been implemented as a skill for those classes that had it innately before. You will automatically receive the appropriate skill for your level with this patch. Characters becoming eligible for triple attack after the patch can receive it by visiting their guild master.

I think quite a few characters are running around without this skill trained.
Mukkul

Server: Fennin Ro

Postby Natems » Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:06 am

I actually went my first month back without Triple Attack for the same reason, actually didn't even know it existed in the game until I leveled up my Monk to 52 or somewhere around there and he got Triple Attack. Then I was looking through the AAs for my pally and saw Burst of Power and thought to myself... how can I increase my cap if I don't already have it... went to my skill list and lo and behold, there it was with a skill of 0. After I trained it and skilled up, all of a sudden my DPS went from terrible to nearly tolerable.
Natems

Paladin Main
Necromancer - Alt/Box

Postby DaDave » Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:30 pm

What is max triple attack with out any AA's?
DaDave

Postby shiftie » Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:41 pm

with max aa at 85 you can reach a skill of 210

cheers,
shiftie

is what I do when I'm not raiding
shiftie

Paladin Main
Bard - Alt/Box
Ranger - Alt/Box

Postby Normy » Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:18 pm

I have not bought any of the increasers, at level 85 it seems to be 175 skill cap.
Normy Truhart
"Wield your sword with full knowledge of the consequences."
Normy

Server: Tunare

Paladin Main

Postby Saintsaens » Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:50 pm

This is on the wiki page...

Triple Attack 150 (at 70, since that's the first level you can train Burst of Power), then 175 at 85.
Saintsaens Sacre`Coeur
Lvl 100 Holy Defender
Officer/Assistant RL, Sol Invictus, The Tribunal

Formerly
Saintsaens Sacre`Coeur
Lvl 65 Paladin
Officer, Splintered Essence
Vulak`Aerr

Formerly
Lvl 52 Crusader
Archaic Arbitrators, Tallon Zek
Saintsaens