[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - LvL 85 Memmed Spell Lineups

LvL 85 Memmed Spell Lineups

Spell, Spell Quest, Aura, Discipline and AA discussion.

Moderator: Paladin Mods

LvL 85 Memmed Spell Lineups

Postby Blabberpuss Stryyker » Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:59 am

Now that many have lvled up to 85 and had a chance to 'figger out the new spells, what do you keep memmed:

1. Buffs
2. Solo
3. Undead (Group or Solo)
4. Group
5. Raid

Curious to see what works best where.... Thanks.
Blabberpuss Stryyker

Paladin Main

Re: LvL 85 Memmed Spell Lineups

Postby Brohg » Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:28 pm

Crush
Crush
Aurora
Brell's
6 empty gems np
Brohg

Veteran ----

Server: The Nameless (Innoruuk)

Shaman Main
Warrior - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Postby Jace » Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:38 am

Raid and Group
1-Shining Light (yes im serious)
2-Burst of Dawnlight
3-Preservation of Tunare
4-Steely Stance or Aurora of Dawnlight or Brells or Shackles of Tunare (depends if im tanking or not or if the event requires extreme group healing or if somebody needs brells or root)
5-Charge for Honor
6-Devout Force
7-Force of The Crying Seas
8-Wave of Remitment
9-Wave of Absolution
10-Devout Touch

Solo
1-Shining Light (yes im serious)
2-Burst of Dawnlight
3-Preservation of Tunare
4-Steely Stance or Shackles of Tunare
5-Crush of the Crying Seas
6-Crush of Compunction
7-Devout Force
8-Mark of The Pious
9-Mark of The Crusader
10-Devout Touch
Last edited by Jace on Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jace

Server: Maelin Starpyre

Paladin Main
Magician - Alt/Box
Bard - Alt/Box

Postby Normy » Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:18 pm

Mine always changes around a bit, and I don't usually use lists.

However, my standard while soloing tends to be:

1) Burst
2) HoT
3) Ward
4) Mark
5) group heal/shackles
6) Aurora
7) Crush/undead nuke
8) Crush
9) Stun
10) reverse DS

While in group, it will change slighly as I will ALWAYS keep a group heal up, and I usually swap mark out for the Jolt line of spells. On stunnable content I'll swap one of my crushes for another stun if they are hard hitters.

I don't keep a dedicated buff setup, I just load what I need and cast it, I'll usually drop mark for any given one buff. During raids, my setups change with the needs of the events. If I don't need uber agro, I'll drop a crush in favor for another group heal. I'll drop ward and/or my HoT for needed cures. Maybe drop my mark for a direct heal so I can help patch. Just depends.
Normy Truhart
"Wield your sword with full knowledge of the consequences."
Normy

Server: Tunare

Paladin Main

Postby knytul » Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:57 pm

1) HoT
2) Burst
3) Wave
4) Aurora
5) Brells (Can substitute Root or Tunare line here)
6) Crush of Compultion
7) Crush of Crying Seas/Stun
8) Stun
9) Mark of Pious
10) Mark of Crusader
knytul

Paladin Main

Postby Peaky » Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:11 am

Raid and most groups:

Devout Cleansing
Wave of Remitment
Burst of Morrow
Shining Light or Aurora of Dawnlight, depending on the target
Force of the Crying Seas
Devout Force
Trial for Honor
Preservation of Tunare
Mark of the Crusader or Shackles of Tunare if necessary
Mark of the Pious or Eulogy or Solemn Touch, depending on the target

note: for groups, if enchanter is in group, I swap both marks for both crushes

Solo

Devout Cleansing
Shackles of Tunare
Burst of Morrow
Shining LIght
Force of the Crying Seas
Devout Force
Crush of Compunction
Preservation of Tunare
Mark of the Crusader if low hp live mobs, Mark of the Pious if high hp live mobs, Eulogy if Undead
Mark of the Crusader if unused in slot9, else Mark of the Pious
Peaky

Server: The Tribunal

Paladin Main

Postby Sir Lucan D`Lere » Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:24 pm

It varies a bit depending on the group/raid and CC, but generally for me it's
Group
Crush of compunction
Shining Light
Devout Cleansing
Wave of Absolution
Sustenance of Tunare
Force of the Crying Seas
Devout Force
Trial for Honor/Steely Stance/Shackles of Tunare/Mark of the Crusader
Burst of Morrow
Aurora of Dawnlight

Raid
Devout Touch
Shining light
Devout Cleansing
Wave of Absolution
Brell's Loamy Ward
Force of the Crying Seas
Devout Force
Trial for honor/Steely Stance
Burst of Morrow
Aurora of Dawnlight

I tend to shrug off "Pally DPS" in favor of being a Healadin.
Sir Lucan D`Lere

Paladin Main

Postby iron299wind » Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:58 pm

Crush
hot
Wave of Remit
Steely
Burst
proc hot forgot name
Charge for Honor
Devout Force
Saint or Shackles
Still need last spell slot 8)
iron299wind

Postby olts » Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:34 pm

solo

burst
gheal
stun
crush
honor
tunare
hot
undead nuke
aurora
shackles

in groups i switch undead nuke for another heal, in raids i switch shackles too for cure or reverse ds.

c.
olts

Paladin Main

Postby Grungloe » Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:48 am

stun
stun
trial or Eulogy depending on mob type
burst
aurora
groupheal
reverse DS
DA
root or cure depending on mob type
Grungloe

Paladin Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Monk - Alt/Box

Postby Kjan » Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:32 am

Blessed Aura
Brells loamy ward
Preservation of Tunare
Armor of Unwavering Faith
Devout Fury
Burst of Dawnlight
Wave of Remitment
Devout Force
Force of the Crying Seas
Crush of Compunction
Kjan

Paladin Main
Shaman - Alt/Box

Postby Abazzagorath » Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:36 am

Abazzagorath

Server: Drinal

Paladin Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Berserker - Alt/Box

Postby shiftie » Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:01 am

I was thinking the same thing, glad someone else said it first....

is what I do when I'm not raiding
shiftie

Paladin Main
Bard - Alt/Box
Ranger - Alt/Box

Postby Genadinee » Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:40 pm

Crush of Compunction
Brells
Wave of Remitment
Force of Crying Seas
Devout Force
Preservation of Tunare
Aurora
Utility
Burst
Crush of Crying Seas
Genadinee

Server: Atonius

Paladin Main
Enchanter - Alt/Box

Postby Kjan » Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:37 pm

ok need to change some out then :p
Kjan

Paladin Main
Shaman - Alt/Box

Postby Brohg » Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:13 pm

Force and Crush up in the same spellset, Gena?
Brohg

Veteran ----

Server: The Nameless (Innoruuk)

Shaman Main
Warrior - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Postby Abazzagorath » Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:03 pm

Mine:

1) Burst
2) Aurora
3) Group Heal 1
4) Group Heal 2
5) Mark, Root, Cure, Buffs, Undead Nuke <-- dependant on situation
6) Tunare
7) Hate over time, sometimes used for something from #5 if situation demands it
8) Stun or Crush
9) Stun or Crush
10) DA

Can't remember the last time I memmed any other heal or a hot to be honest, auora replaced hot for me when it was fixed.

I also never go without 2 group heals unless I really am true soloing. The capacity for ae hate generation is something I wouldn't give up, even in situations I don't need heavy group heals. But I generally don't have crowd control or a puller with me.
Abazzagorath

Paladin Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Berserker - Alt/Box

Postby Genadinee » Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:19 am

@ Brohg

Thanks for pointing out my fubar, somewhere along the line I got my Timers and recast in a muddle.

Dropped Force of Crying Seas
Added Charge for Honour
Genadinee

Server: Atonius

Paladin Main
Enchanter - Alt/Box

Postby boukk » Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:48 am

Raid:
1 Wave/buff/cure/hot
2 burst of dawnlight
3 burst of morrow
4 charg
5 devout force
6 force of the crying seas
7 crush of compunction
8 steely stance
9 ward of tunare
10 aurora of dawnlight/wave

Solo/undead : Eulogy
Burst of dawnlight
burst of morrow
mark of the crusader
devout force
crush of the crying seas
crush of compunction
Benediction
ward of tunare
mark of the pious
boukk

Postby Sanghor » Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:19 am

1. Preservation of Tunare
2. Burst of Dawnlight
3. Wave of Remitment
4. Aurora of Dawnlight
5. Shackles of Tunare
6. Devout Force
7. Force of the Crying Seas
8. Crush of Compunction (tag spell)
9. Mark of the Crusader / Buff spell / Charge of Honor / Undead nuke...(switch slot)
10. Steely Stance

Sanghor.
Sanghor

Postby penodor » Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:38 pm

Here is my standard group spell lineup also what i MOSTLY use on raids although it does obviously change around situationaly.

1) Burst of dawnlight.
2) Shining light.
3) Force of the Crying seas.
4) Crush of compunction.
5) Trial for honor.
6) Wave of remitment.
7) Wave of absolution.
8) Aurora of Morrow.
9) Sustenance of Tunare.
10) Divine Aura.

Slots 8 and 9 tend to be my utility slots that get changed around for other stuff as i need it i have found keeping the same slots for utility avoids misscasts and alike.
penodor

Postby Sigoniax » Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:41 pm

Raid
1 Devout Touch
2 Aurora II
3 Wave
4 Burst
5 Ward II
6 Brells
7 Crush
8 Force
9 Challenge
10 Aura/Mark

Solo
1 Devout Touch
2 Aurora II
3 Root
4 Burst
5 Ward II
6 Eulogy II
7 Crush
8 Force
9 Challenge
10 Mark

85 Paladin

73 Monk

Darkness is quick to take hold... I won't struggle
Sigoniax

Server: Erollisi Marr

Paladin Main
Monk - Alt/Box
Cleric - Alt/Box

Postby ZsaZsa Vavoom » Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:20 pm

ZsaZsa Vavoom of Drinal
85th Level Paladin of The Kindred and Keeper of the Funk
ZsaZsa Vavoom

Paladin Main

Postby shiftie » Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:48 am

root needs to be set to an aa (one can only dream) I can't allow myself to not mem it in the group game... I cast that spell so often its not even funny, especially when soloing.
I've dropped da from the line up and just stick witht he aa, if the situation is dire I have a few DA potions in my bags and have 18 sec to find them.
I don't mess too much with the Charge for honor line unless there is a lot of CC going on if i did need more aggro I'd just put another stun IE cease in the line up
Hot's need reworked... with that in mind, when soloing I use heal pots and fill the gap b/w them with the PoR bp and FC sword if needed, seeing as how the merc and my healer/sham/cleric usually cast HoT I just usually forget I even have it.
usually go with
Group

1 Burst (usually one expansion behind so MoTP keeps me from failing)
2 Aurora
3 Group heal
4 Root
5 Tunare
6 Crush of compunction
7 Stun (this is usually to stop mobs from running or to fire healing light)
8 Stun
9 Mark
10 Utility slot (dispell, mark #2, trial, 2nd crush, undead nuke, aura, cease, etc)

Raiding
Healing
1 brells
2 group heal current
3 group heal one exp behind
4 aurora
5 burst
6 light
7 touch
8 stun
9 hot
10 tunare

my raid tanking line up is usually the same as my group but my root goes bye bye in lieu of adding in another group heal or another utility spell
shiftie

Paladin Main
Bard - Alt/Box
Ranger - Alt/Box

Postby Furiosa-DT » Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:05 am

1- Aura
2- Burst
3- Aurora/Group Heal 1
4- Group Heal 2
5- Challenge Line
6- Stun (Devout Force)
7- Stun (Crying Seas)
8- Crush (Compunction)/Undead Nuke
9- Utility Slot(Buffs/Roots/Marks/Additional Heals when I was raiding) or undead nuke if I want max spell DPS and have crush loaded in 8
10- Preservation of Tunare

I do a lot of pulling and heavy boxing while grouping, so I keep a lot of agro tools up for ensuring good tag agro before I bring mobs to camp, I find the heal procs from the stuns (using the AA) give a nice boost to AE Agro usually, with group heals to help out as needed as well as lower the burden on the cleric I play with regularly. Means I can devote a little more time to getting the most from my boxes rather than having to scrabble about keeping agro on multiple mobs.
I don't tend to solo much at all, and I stopped raiding at the beginning of the year so it's mostly box and group work for me now.
Furiosa-DT

Server: Xegony

Paladin Main
Bard - Alt/Box
Beastlord - Alt/Box

Postby Kjan » Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:26 am

ok i changed mine out after reading ppls sets here

root
preservation
mark of crusader
mark of pious
aurora
wave
devout force
force of crushing seas
crush of compunction
crush of crying seas
Kjan

Paladin Main
Shaman - Alt/Box

Postby Hulkling » Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:57 pm

2 more spell gems are slated for Underfoot....I can't freaking wait! What 2 extra spells will you load that you don't normally with those extra Gems?

Me: Normal groups I'll now load up Steely Stance and Challenge/Crush of the Crying Seas depending on content.
Raids I'll load up Steely Stance, and probably HoT
Solo umm no idea lol. Steely Stance and HoT probably.
Hulkling

Veteran -

Paladin Main

Postby Nodden » Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:57 pm

Depends on which raid really. Steely Stance I have perma memmed though.
Nodden

Server: Antonius Bayle

Paladin Main
Bard - Alt/Box

Postby Lisene » Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:30 pm

Never answered here so my current starting trash lineup is:
1. Group heal
2. Aurora
3. 2nd group heal (swapped out for Mark of the Pious when grouping)
4. Mark of the Crusader (swapped out for Steely if mobs hit hard, or cures when needed)
5. Burst
6. PoT
7. Challenge
8. Devout Force
9. Crush of the Crying Seas
10. Crush of Compunction

With 2 more I'd probably add Steely to the base list. The two Marks originally took over a ST heal and Hot, which I'd love to go back to loading (as long as they're worth loading) in the next expansion. That would put Crusader in the 12th slot. If we don't get a decent ST heal or HoT then I'll probably make it a dedicated utility swap spot.
Lisene

Paladin Main

Postby Peaky » Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:31 am

Peaky

Paladin Main

Postby Wyvernwill » Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:23 am

1) Aurora of Dawnlight
2) Burst of Dawnlight
3) Charge for Honor
4) Crush of Compunction
5) Crush / Force of the Crying Seas
6) Devout Force
7) Wave of Remitiment
8- Preservation of Tunare
9) Steely Stance
10) Mark of the Crusader

Considering I never bother with solo'ing anymore (on account of boxing a zerker), my spell set rarely changes from the above unless an encounter really demands it.
Wyvernwill

Paladin Main
Berserker - Alt/Box

Postby Wyvernwill » Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:26 am

Wyvernwill

Paladin Main
Berserker - Alt/Box

Postby Normy » Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:08 pm

on a similar theme, what control scheme do you guys use for your spells? I currently have my spells mapped to my number pad, which enables extremely fast casting of any spell without having to check where it is. 2 extra spell gems will be great, but now I need to figure out where to map them to. I typically have my vent controls mapped to the keys over my number pad.
Normy

Server: Tunare

Paladin Main

Postby Peaky » Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:40 pm

Peaky

Paladin Main

Postby Nodden » Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:30 am

You can map spellgems to keyboard without having them on hotkey bars.
Nodden

Server: Antonius Bayle

Paladin Main
Bard - Alt/Box

Postby Wyvernwill » Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:35 am

I end up using CTRL+# to cast quite a bit... especially 2 (Burst). The fact that I can go from targeting a mob to myself, cast burst, and back to targeting the mob in about half a second helps a lot most situations, especially considering Burst is guaranteed to cut between combat rounds for the mob.

For agro, I tend to use the mouse, but again, it all depends upon the situation I'm in. Raid tanking... I barely ever touch my mouse and operate everything via the keyboard.
Wyvernwill

Paladin Main
Berserker - Alt/Box

Postby Thebobo » Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:20 am

Utility/buffs/Preservation of Tunare
Brells
Wave of Remitiment
Aurora of Dawnlight
Devout Touch/ Steely Stance / utility
Burst of Dawnlight
Crush of compunction
Devout Force
Crying Seas (If a mob is stun able for DPS mitigation I want to have both stuns up)
Crush of crying seas
Thebobo

Paladin Main
Enchanter - Alt/Box
Cleric - Alt/Box

Return to Spells & Abilities