[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Healing Light Vs. Crush Line

Healing Light Vs. Crush Line

Spell, Spell Quest, Aura, Discipline and AA discussion.

Moderator: Paladin Mods

Healing Light Vs. Crush Line

Postby Sir Lucan D`Lere » Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:36 am

Apparently, I am still completely unable to to get any healing light triggers off of the Crush line. On Beta, it would not trigger healing light on either Crush of Compunction or Crush of the Crying Seas. Now that it's gone live and I've had a chance to test it on some living mobs. While healing light still fires off Force of Disruption, and the two (three? never tested lesson) stuns, and divine stun line, it appears it cannot Fire off Crush of the Crying Seas (not yet high enough to test compunction, but I doubt it would be any different), but I am just curious. How do you all feel about this? As it stands, at rank 2 for me, Healing light is healing my group and I for about 500ish hp, 1k on crits, and goes off quite frequently with the rate I cast stuns (as soon as they refresh for the most part), but what about you guys? Crush is the same aggro/recast as a stun of the same name + extra aggro for the DD.
Will the fact that Healing Light will not fire off Crush of the Crying Seas affect your decision towards either? I will probably still use crush of compunction, mostly because I never used lesson (mostly due to the knockback on it). How do you all feel about it? Do you have any desire to see either crush trigger healing light, or think it will sway your decision to buy either the AA or use the spells?
Sir Lucan D`Lere

Paladin Main

Re: Healing Light Vs. Crush Line

Postby Peaky » Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:15 am

Peaky

Server: The Tribunal

Paladin Main

Postby knytul » Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:43 am

Healing LIght = Chance to proc group heal off Stuns
Crush's are Nukes...
knytul

Paladin Main

Postby Sir Lucan D`Lere » Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:04 am

Sir Lucan D`Lere

Paladin Main

Postby Arslayn » Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:35 pm

If the Crush Line are considered nukes then they shouldnt share a timer with Stuns as they are not the same spell lines IMO
If however they are Considered Stuns w/ a nuke component and are on the shared timers as a result then they should fufill the stun requirement same as any other stun.
and
"Not all that wander are lost, and not all that glitters is gold"
Defenders Of
Arslayn

Server: Povar

Berserker Main
Paladin - Alt/Box
Necromancer - Alt/Box

Postby Peaky » Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:23 pm

They are not stuns, they are an alternate way for us to get aggro on unstunnable content. We get effectively the same amount of hate, but we get additional dps - the timer correlations make perfect sense. Now, as I previously said, I doubt I'll use the dps version much, as I really like Healing Light.
Peaky

Server: The Tribunal

Paladin Main

Postby boukk » Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:23 pm

Healing light should work on crushes, they suposed to work on all direct hate generation tool.

Now, crushes been implemented at very lasts weeks of beta, so didnt really have time to attach healing light to them, but hulkling was working on it.
boukk

Postby Normy » Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:38 am

Normy Truhart
"Wield your sword with full knowledge of the consequences."
Normy

Server: Tunare

Paladin Main

Return to Spells & Abilities