[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Lvl 71-75 Spells

Lvl 71-75 Spells

Spell, Spell Quest, Aura, Discipline and AA discussion.

Moderator: Paladin Mods

Lvl 71-75 Spells

Postby Natems » Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:22 am

So I recently returned to game and I've gotten myself up to 73. I've gotten most of my 66-70 spells at this point, or at least the critical ones, but I haven't done anything about my 71+. I checked Alla and it looks like a lot, if not all, of the 71-75 spells are vendor bought, but I wasn't sure if there's any faction involved as I know there is for SoF spells. Can anyone provide me some quick info? I looked through prior posts here, but couldn't find anything, and I don't want to start running all over creation in game to check vendors if I'm only going to get to them and realize I can't buy the spells I need.

Thanks!
Natems

Paladin Main
Necromancer - Alt/Box

Re: Lvl 71-75 Spells

Postby Grimnar » Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:33 am

Most of the Rank I versions of your 71-75 spells are on vendor Ezna Connoy in Icefall Glacier, no faction required. The Rank II versions of those same spells (slightly improved versions) are dropped spells throughout TSS. Talisman of Persistence, Lassitude, Fulkitcher's Weave, Nectar of Agony, and Spectre of Renewal Rank I spells are on the pirate faction vendor in Buried Sea, Rank II on Katta merchant in Katta Castellum. Both of those merchants require faction to buy the spell and you purchase the spells with doubloons/orum gained from running missions in the TBS zones.

*Edit: as Dindaur points out, this is the shaman spell info not Pally. Paladin spells in Sunderrock as he states and you should only have 3 TBS spells, 1 each at 71/73/75 I believe.
Last edited by Grimnar on Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Grimnar

Server: Innoruuk (Nameless)

Postby Natems » Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:24 pm

Thanks! In regards to the missions, do people still run them actively? Are they soloable or at least boxable? I'll check on allakhazam later as well to see what I can find out.
Natems

Paladin Main
Necromancer - Alt/Box

Postby dindaur » Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:43 pm

hmmm i think you gave a paladin the shaman locations for spells. paladin spells for the TSS expansion come from the Sunderrock camp upon the hill.
Lord Dindaur Stoutbrew
dindaur

Server: the nameless

Paladin Main
Cleric - Alt/Box

Postby Grimnar » Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:13 am

LoL, hmm, you are right. That was the loc for shaman spells. As to actively running the TBS missions, probably varies by server but usually can pick up a group for them in my experience. Some of the TBS missions are boxable but instanced so you need at least 3 in group.
Grimnar

Server: Innoruuk (Nameless)

Return to Spells & Abilities