[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - SoF spell summary

SoF spell summary

Spell, Spell Quest, Aura, Discipline and AA discussion.

Moderator: Paladin Mods

SoF spell summary

Postby KyrosKrane » Wed May 14, 2008 10:01 pm

I was trying to figure out what I needed to do to get my SoF spells, and I was finding it very hard to get my mind around the info. The stickies in this forum were a great start, but the information in them was slightly out of date, and in some places confusing or incomplete. It was also scattered across a number of posts.

So, I spent some time today collating all the information and cross-referencing it against Allakhazam and Magelo. Here's the summary result.

http://www.editgrid.com/user/kyroskrane/Paladin_Spells

If you want to resort the columns or play with the info, you'll have to make a local copy. Click on File, then Export As, then choose your file type (most likely Excel, the first one). This will give you a file to download. Save it locally, then open it in the spreadsheet app of your choice.

If you notice any errors or omissions, or if you have any suggestions on how to improve it, please post here.

I hope you find it useful in figuring out what to do to get your spells.
Sir Sylvanblade
KyrosKrane

Paladin Main
Druid - Alt/Box
Rogue - Alt/Box

Re: SoF spell summary

Postby Samanna » Thu May 15, 2008 12:26 am

Feel free to add to the wiki.
Samanna

Veteran -----

Server: Prexus

Shaman Main

Postby KyrosKrane » Thu May 15, 2008 2:06 am

Dear Erollisi, do you know how hard it is to add a table to a wiki and keep it easily editable? I've tried. It ain't fun.

Once I'm sure the data is stable, though, I'll convert it and add it.
KyrosKrane

Paladin Main
Druid - Alt/Box
Rogue - Alt/Box

Postby Saintsaens » Thu May 15, 2008 7:13 am

Actually most of the info is already up there on the wiki (although organized a little differently). Take a look, the job might not be as hard as you think :)
Saintsaens Sacre`Coeur
Lvl 100 Holy Defender
Officer/Assistant RL, Sol Invictus, The Tribunal

Formerly
Saintsaens Sacre`Coeur
Lvl 65 Paladin
Officer, Splintered Essence
Vulak`Aerr

Formerly
Lvl 52 Crusader
Archaic Arbitrators, Tallon Zek
Saintsaens