[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Printable paladin list through 70

Printable paladin list through 70

Spell, Spell Quest, Aura, Discipline and AA discussion.

Moderator: Paladin Mods

Printable paladin list through 70

Postby Yeveud » Tue Dec 26, 2006 10:35 pm

I ran across this trying to find spell info since returning to EQ a few weeks back. The site I found wasnt very printable though cause geocities sucks.. lol so I took the HTML and redid it and used my site to host it. ((I am not claiming it as my work someone else made this)) so here is the link

feel free to add to the html and send it to me and I will update.

Yeveud

Server: Tunare (E'ci)

Postby Samanna » Tue Dec 26, 2006 10:43 pm

That's nice. I'll be happy to mirror it here and credit you if you want.
Samanna

Veteran -----

Server: Prexus

Shaman Main

Postby Zorbee » Wed Dec 27, 2006 5:27 am

You know that the spell levels have been changed right?
Avenger Zorbee Bunny'Slayer - Destroyer of Helpless Bunnies ~
Deos Fortioribus Adesse! ~ The gods are on the side of the stronger
Zorbee

Paladin Main
Berserker - Alt/Box
Shaman - Alt/Box

Return to Spells & Abilities