[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - No message on Hand of Disruption?

No message on Hand of Disruption?

Spell, Spell Quest, Aura, Discipline and AA discussion.

Moderator: Paladin Mods

No message on Hand of Disruption?

Postby Hulkling » Tue Oct 31, 2006 1:34 am

Hulkling

Veteran -

Paladin Main

Postby Wyvernwill » Tue Oct 31, 2006 11:04 am

Wyvernwill

Paladin Main
Berserker - Alt/Box

Postby ZsaZsa Vavoom » Tue Oct 31, 2006 12:38 pm

ZsaZsa Vavoom of Drinal
85th Level Paladin of The Kindred and Keeper of the Funk
ZsaZsa Vavoom

Server: Drinal

Paladin Main

Postby Rathimis Dragonmist » Tue Oct 31, 2006 2:49 pm

Rathimis Dragonmist

Server: Tribunal

Postby Silmare » Tue Oct 31, 2006 2:52 pm

Silmare

Postby Ellia » Tue Oct 31, 2006 4:57 pm

well, I get kind of a message.....and I'd think the rest of you would as well....

an orc pawn begins to cast gate!
an orc pawn's spell has been interupted.

(for simplicity reason i'm using orc pawns, roll with it.)
I like women.
Ellia

Server: Veeshan <Luclin>

Postby Peaky » Wed Nov 01, 2006 8:27 am

I do see the interrupt message if the mob was casting; I do not see any message if the mob was not casting. I agree that a message in all cases would be a positive thing and, to this end, I do a /feedback every now and then, starting back in week one of TSS when I purchased this beauty.
Peaky

Server: The Tribunal

Paladin Main

Postby Rathimis Dragonmist » Sat Nov 04, 2006 5:22 pm

Rathimis Dragonmist

Server: Tribunal

Postby khrokhro » Sun Nov 05, 2006 9:35 am

HoD makes basically CD useless. Same casting time, same recast time, no level limit and no knockback. When you need the knockback just use the lower level version it works on mobs despite their immunity to the stun. CD is just one of those AA that are here to make our max AA count increase :).

You don't really need a message, if it is resisted then you have a message saying your gater is going to play with you, if you don't see one of those red scary messages then you're fine (because there's no level limit).
khrokhro

HoD

Postby Micker » Sun Jan 21, 2007 8:56 pm

Micker

Paladin Main
Necromancer - Alt/Box
Magician - Alt/Box

Postby Hulkling » Sun Jan 21, 2007 11:26 pm

Hulkling

Veteran -

Paladin Main

Postby Silmare » Wed Jan 24, 2007 9:33 am

Silmare

Postby Hulkling » Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:23 pm

aye thats what I've done. I had to move my hotkeys around a bit, but I've found a nice set up that I like alot with both AA stuns on the front page.
Hulkling

Veteran -

Paladin Main

Postby Cenamen » Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:19 pm

Valiant Cenamen Elessar
Knight of Tunare for 75 Seasons
Cenamen

Return to Spells & Abilities