COTF - Eildroth asking for ideas

Spell, Spell Quest, Aura, Discipline and AA discussion.

Moderator: Paladin Mods

COTF - Eildroth asking for ideas

Postby Stephen51 » Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:45 am

Is anyone compiling AA ideas for the next instalment of COTF? Eildroth started a thread on the SOE site then quickly added that they should be fed through the various class forums (well not quickly enough, there are a squillion pages of the thread already :D ).
My ideas, for what its worth, if there's another thread I didn't see, someone let me know and I will repost.

All classes - An AA that removes the duration counters for self only buffs and spells - excluding short duration spells/discs and those with a number of procs, so that you only need to recast them when you die or get a better version of the spell.
Paladin AA - stun mastery - 3 ranks - allows the high level paladin a % chance to stun mobs up to two levels over the cap ( 25/50/75% chance of success)
Paladin AA - Crusader's strike - a passive ability that on a successful strike reduces the mob's attack rating/agility//accuracy by a small amount
Paladin AA - Runic protection - an activated AA that surrounds the paladin's group with a moderate rune with a small regenerative capacity and a heal when it dissipates.
Paladin AA - group healing expert - 15 to 21 AA cost - allows the paladin to MGB a group heal
Paladin/Warrior AA - defender's fury - a small % increase to riposte and critical chance when using 2 handed weapons
Stephen51

Server: Druzzil Ro

Return to Spells & Abilities