[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Restarting epic

Restarting epic

Information about gear drops and quests, including Epics; also gear checks.

Moderator: Paladin Mods

Restarting epic

Postby Elric » Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:06 am

With the changes allowing nearly everything to be clicked in a bag, I've a question.

How do I ifnish my 2.0 ? I abandoned the quest 3 or 4 years ago, have had the 1.5 and the CoA drop banked. I looked, and my notes from back then are long gone.

Petition and try to continue the walkthrough from here? I"ve a feeling it'lll be a major headache, but not sure what to do.

Thanks for your responses.
Elric

Paladin Main

Re: Restarting epic

Postby shiftie » Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:26 am

did you just admit to having the click from your 1.5 banked?

/smack

The 2.0 fights for most classes only take a few min if that. Most epic work is just running around. I don't know what you mean by petition... petition what? Are you missing something that you deleted? If so then yeah petition. If not check your bank for quest bits or start at the top of the 2.0. Most of the epic stuff can be repeated etc - shouldn't take more than a day or two to finish.

is what I do when I'm not raiding
shiftie

Paladin Main
Bard - Alt/Box
Ranger - Alt/Box

Postby Elric » Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:50 am

Hehe, aye, I've no idea how far through the 2.0 I went before I gave up on it (I hate long quests)

Guess I"ll just start it over, and see what happens.

Thanks man
Elric

Paladin Main

Postby varutia » Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:59 am

Depend on which steps you are, if you close to finish it, trying to salvage what you can may save you a lot of time.
varutia

Server: Bertoxxulous

Paladin Main

Postby Aergon » Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:41 am

Elric you are a slacker !!!! jeje
Aergon

Paladin Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Berserker - Alt/Box

Postby Elric » Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:00 am