[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Guild raiding AG now and FC soon

Guild raiding AG now and FC soon

Information about gear drops and quests, including Epics; also gear checks.

Moderator: Paladin Mods

Guild raiding AG now and FC soon

Postby thurvok » Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:34 am

Given my profile only items I REALLY want at this time.. is pally earring from Stitch, Shield from AG north and 1HS from FC.. Maybe TSS raid bracers.. any other ideas what might be upgrades for me.. We have now beaten all of AG west once and won ambush on 1st try last night.. Saturday we make our 1st run at Stitch.. On FC side still trying to win event in Vald where ya kill dude coming out of statium and handing his buds letters..
thurvok

Server: Povar

Re: Guild raiding AG now and FC soon

Postby Grants » Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:05 am

The Stitch earring seems very very rare. We managed to get 1 earring on all the runs we did. And it's likely you guys won't do west / east alot when you have north + FC2 access.

Anyway, I would suggest getting the neck + face item from FC2. The cultural stuff is far superior to TSS raid gear. So if you have the pp, buy the serpent essences from AG north / FC2.

Grants

Server: Antonius-Bayle

Paladin Main
Cleric - Alt/Box
Monk - Alt/Box

Postby thurvok » Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:55 am

Grant said "The cultural stuff is far superior to TSS raid gear. So if you have the pp, buy the serpent essences from AG north / FC2."

What are the serpent essences?? and are they like used to make symbols more powerful than ones made with last bloods??
thurvok

Postby dindaur » Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:02 am

Lord Dindaur Stoutbrew
dindaur

Server: the nameless

Paladin Main
Cleric - Alt/Box

Postby thurvok » Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:46 pm

Do you need just to have finished the sublime impressions task to make thse symbols.. and do they have higher trivials??
thurvok

Postby Yirrudno » Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:18 pm

No, they just require a different container to combine them in. The Sublime/Eminent/etc symbol tasks have nothing to do with the Last Blood/Serpent/Sunshard seals. That being said, the upgrade from Last Blood to Serpent seal is minor, the AC stays the same with a small jump in hp/mana/endurance, although the focus on the Serpent Seals is upgraded to Demi level vs Anguish level focus on the Last Bloods.
Yirrudno

Server: Bertoxxulous

Paladin Main
Wizard - Alt/Box
Shaman - Alt/Box

Postby Normy » Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:26 pm

I can confirm that the Stitch pally earring is damn rare. Unless you are first or second in line for it, I wouldn't bet on it. My guild has killed Stitch alot (don't have numbers in front of me) and we have only seen 1.

The neck and face are great. The shield of Fire and Fury is what I use at the moment, and I like it. I'm mostly FC and AG geared now, check out my magelo and you will know what I decided to go with, if you like it then it might be a good route for you. I am about middle tier on our DKP, so none of the items I have are extrememly rare.
Normy Truhart
"Wield your sword with full knowledge of the consequences."
Normy

Server: Tunare

Paladin Main

Postby Yirrudno » Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:07 pm

We only saw a single Stitch ear, it dropped the first time we killed Stitch, but then only killed Stitch a handful of times and never saw it again. My guild didn't see a single Shield of Fire and Fury, so it seems to be quite rare as well, at least it was for us.
Yirrudno

Server: Bertoxxulous

Paladin Main
Wizard - Alt/Box
Shaman - Alt/Box

Postby Grants » Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:36 am

Yea, upgrade from Last blood to Serpent isnt that big, but if you are doing TSS you're likely not raiding Demiplanes anylonger.

Elegant (race) armor
Sublime symbol of (diety)
Serpent's seal of the Warchief (if you want Cleave VI)

Can read on EQTraders what you need to be able to make the Serpent stuff.
http://www.eqtraders.com/items/show_ite ... 5000000000
Grants

Server: Antonius-Bayle

Paladin Main
Cleric - Alt/Box
Monk - Alt/Box

Postby Jace » Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:56 am

Jace

Server: Maelin Starpyre

Paladin Main
Magician - Alt/Box
Bard - Alt/Box

Postby Hulkling » Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:35 am

Ancient Royal Froststeel Bracer from Beltron is pretty sweet with Form of Defence V, and is insta click.
http://lucy.allakhazam.com/item.html?id=46887

Jagged Blood Iron Ring from Wolfnor in FC is also very nice upgrade to your Ring of Detterance. Above bracer from Beltron will replace the mana pres you'd lose.
http://lucy.allakhazam.com/item.html?id=46863
Hulkling

Veteran -

Paladin Main

Return to Equipment & Loot