[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Tryng to catch up... need help for gear!

Tryng to catch up... need help for gear!

Information about gear drops and quests, including Epics; also gear checks.

Moderator: Paladin Mods

Tryng to catch up... need help for gear!

Postby Tuono » Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:03 am

Hello, i did a very long stop but im back and im playng from about half year and having lot of fun!..
i've started a shammy to box with and did some aa on pally while levelling him up..
now my sham is 75 with decent baz gear and some AA (got really the basics.. to CANNI, then got Vir paralisis, 1st pet swarm and about to finish the AA for max DOT Damage then i will start to level him again
my pally has about 450 aa now and my gear got a BIG boost from LGUK but im still struggling in some slot.
im guilded but i cannot raid due to my playtime so i can find a nice group but cannot look for the BIG drop

- my 1st problem i think is weapon, while my Flanged mace was the best weapon when i stopped play.. now is not so good.. especially bc i spend lot of time 2boxing.. so i think that i need to have a good 2hander now my best one is still Greatblade of chaos what i have to look for?

- then i have to upgrade i think my CHARM, my Earring, etc...

so any suggestion? i will try to get level 80 'round illsalin then i will finish my Ward of tunare quest (maybe will be obsolete but i like to do all quest possibile) and maybe epic 1.5 then 2.0 if possible will be wise to skip older content and after 80 try to get access to crystallos? (i think that i will hate to have access only for beg equip upgrade that will root... :( but sadly seems the fastes way.. to upgrade..)

well.. a bit /hug and please gimme some hint!
Tuono

Re: Tryng to catch up... need help for gear!

Postby knytul » Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:11 pm

if ur goin for 80....and gettin 2.0...that means ur goin to have to raid anguish at least once....thats a good place to start to catch ur gear up...
knytul

Paladin Main

Postby Tuono » Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:16 am

ack forgot to add my magelo
http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1392537

about epic.. that is my goal but im not sure that i will be able to accomplish it.. ;) and im still not sure that i can attend a raid..
so i need hint about something that i can reach in group settings
tnx!
Tuono

Postby Brohg » Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:15 pm

Epic 2 ratio blows away (*blows*away*) anything you can get in current "group" content. It's a good goal to have.
Brohg

Veteran ----

Server: The Nameless (Innoruuk)

Shaman Main
Warrior - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Return to Equipment & Loot