[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - New Echo of Anger IV face item from Crystallos Raid Instance

New Echo of Anger IV face item from Crystallos Raid Instance

Information about gear drops and quests, including Epics; also gear checks.

Moderator: Paladin Mods

New Echo of Anger IV face item from Crystallos Raid Instance

Postby Dore » Sat May 03, 2008 5:49 pm

http://lucy.allakhazam.com/item.html?id=102619

Massive Crystal-Flecked Faceplate
MAGIC ITEM LORE ITEM NO TRADE
Slot: FACE
AC: 85
STR: +30+6 DEX: +10 STA: +43+12 CHA: +16+6 WIS: +50 INT: +30 AGI: +31+6 HP: +815 MANA: +785 ENDUR: +785
SV FIRE: +51 SV DISEASE: +34 SV COLD: +44 SV MAGIC: +55 SV POISON: +46
Combat Effects: +10 Shielding: +4% Spell Shield: +1% Avoidance: +7 Accuracy: +5 Stun Resist: +3% Strikethrough: +3% DoT Shielding: +3% Attack: +35 HP Regen: +3 Mana Regeneration: +5 Clairvoyance: 3 Spell Dmg: 9 Dmg Shld Mit: 2 Heal Amount: 2
Required level of 80.
Effect: Echo of Anger IV (Worn, Casting Time: Instant)
Focus: Reach of the Prismatic V
WT: 0.6 Size: MEDIUM
Class: WAR PAL SHD BRD
Race: ALL
Slot 1, Type 8 (General: Raid)
Slot 2, Type 3 (General: Spell Effect)

Looks like the Redfang belt can be retired once you obtained this item. Less competition for this because warriors have their 22% agro mod on their bps. Unfortunately it clashes with the other face item with Prismatic Ward clicky from Crystallos Raid though. This clicky gives more resists and AC than the clicky on the TSS Beltron range item and the earring from Solteris Two Gods event.

http://lucy.allakhazam.com/item.html?id=102598

Ritual Visor of Darkness
MAGIC ITEM LORE ITEM NO TRADE
Slot: FACE
Charges: Unlimited
AC: 81
STR: +13+12 DEX: +35 STA: +40 CHA: +29 WIS: +13+6 INT: +35 AGI: +44+12 HP: +815 MANA: +785 ENDUR: +785
SV FIRE: +25 SV DISEASE: +67 SV COLD: +55 SV MAGIC: +34 SV POISON: +49
Combat Effects: +7 Shielding: +8% Spell Shield: +1% Avoidance: +14 Stun Resist: +3% DoT Shielding: +7% Attack: +35 HP Regen: +5 Mana Regeneration: +3 Damage Shield: +3 Clairvoyance: 5 Spell Dmg: 10 Dmg Shld Mit: 1
Required level of 80.
Effect: Prismatic Ward (Any Slot/Can Equip, Casting Time: 3.5)
Focus: Reach of the Prismatic V
WT: 1.1 Size: MEDIUM
Class: PAL RNG SHD BRD BST
Race: ALL
Slot 1, Type 8 (General: Raid)
Slot 2, Type 3 (General: Spell Effect)
Dore

Re: New Echo of Anger IV face item from Crystallos Raid Instance

Postby Hulkling » Sat May 03, 2008 8:20 pm

not having Prismatic Ward isn't a big deal, because it doesn't stack with Form of Defense. PW V is 135 AC, and FoD VI is 165AC.

Nice to see the face has dropped :)
Hulkling

Veteran -

Paladin Main

Postby Bruennor » Sat May 03, 2008 11:08 pm

Yeah, but prismatic ward stacks with form of endurance =p which is a huge reason I am rather peeved about no knights on the chaotic ward clicky in crystallos.
Bruennor

Postby dindaur » Sun May 04, 2008 12:54 am

i'm a form of defense-only knight :twisted:
Lord Dindaur Stoutbrew
dindaur

Server: the nameless

Paladin Main
Cleric - Alt/Box

Postby Bruennor » Sun May 04, 2008 4:34 am

I would be to if it wasn't for the fact I like being able to self buff myself. I don't have max resists, especially after fabled, so I like the trio combo of ac, hp's, and resists from a ward clicky and foe. I like being pretty self sufficient, and for the time being, wards help me do that. For me, especially nowadays, the foe I have access to isnt really spectacular, doesn't even touch a crystallos piece of gear hp wise, and I won't have access to better anytime soon. Who knows, after I finish eron's quest, maybe I will be happy with just fod, but I don't feel I should have no choice. Knights should be on that belt.
Bruennor

Postby dindaur » Sun May 04, 2008 7:04 am

one question i have is, if you already have the click, why do you need the crystallos one? is it a new rank that you dont yet have?
dindaur

Paladin Main
Cleric - Alt/Box

Postby Brohg » Sun May 04, 2008 10:30 am

Yes, the Crystallos Ward clicks are uniquely of the highest tier for that click. There's no other way to get it. No way at all to get it for priests atm...
Brohg

Veteran ----

Server: The Nameless (Innoruuk)

Shaman Main
Warrior - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Postby dindaur » Sun May 04, 2008 10:34 am

ahh gotcha
dindaur

Paladin Main
Cleric - Alt/Box

Postby Bruennor » Sun May 04, 2008 2:57 pm

I still use quarm ring, which is a lower lv of the click that omm's version. Only killed OMM once in my raiding career, and my guild at the time never went back for him. SoF class groupings suck.
Bruennor

Postby dindaur » Sun May 04, 2008 3:03 pm

sounds like it's reasonable to ask for paladins to be added to the usables on that then, from where i'm sitting.
dindaur

Paladin Main
Cleric - Alt/Box

Postby Brohg » Sun May 04, 2008 7:29 pm

PAL is on both masks...
Brohg

Veteran ----

Server: The Nameless (Innoruuk)

Shaman Main
Warrior - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Postby Hulkling » Sun May 04, 2008 8:44 pm

Aye, those are Crystallos raid items in the OP with Prismatic Ward. I believe Breunor is referring to Crystallos group gear, which has Chaotic Ward and is not available to knights.
Hulkling

Veteran -

Paladin Main

Postby dindaur » Mon May 05, 2008 3:05 am

bruennor AND dindaur are referring to the crystallos gear
dindaur

Paladin Main
Cleric - Alt/Box

Postby Wyvernwill » Wed May 14, 2008 2:15 pm

I'm partial to the FOD route myself. Most of the Chaotic Ward line have been a bit pricey for my taste, for less ac and useless resists (maxed), not to mention the necessity of having to pick up a second clicky in FoEndurance to atleast make it a two slot hp/ac combo.

The option should still be there for us to use either or as well as any classes, group and raid.
Wyvernwill

Paladin Main
Berserker - Alt/Box

Return to Equipment & Loot