[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Vaniki and Willsapper

Vaniki and Willsapper

Information about gear drops and quests, including Epics; also gear checks.

Moderator: Paladin Mods

Vaniki and Willsapper

Postby knytul » Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:30 pm

knytul

Paladin Main

Postby Zyba » Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:43 pm

In theory there is no difference between theory and practice but in practice there is.
Zyba

Postby Deranged Hermit » Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:56 pm

Deranged Hermit

Postby Zyba » Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:01 pm

Zyba

Postby Zyba » Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:06 pm

Last edited by Zyba on Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zyba

Postby dindaur » Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:33 am

Lord Dindaur Stoutbrew
dindaur

Server: the nameless

Paladin Main
Cleric - Alt/Box

Postby Zyba » Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:09 am

Zyba

Postby dindaur » Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:59 am

dindaur

Paladin Main
Cleric - Alt/Box

Postby Zyba » Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:28 am

Zyba

Postby dindaur » Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:35 am

an alternative to email,

register here: http://www.photobucket.com
upload it there ( free )

link here with [ img ] tags
dindaur

Paladin Main
Cleric - Alt/Box

Postby Zyba » Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:39 am

yeah that's not gonna happen from work and i'm mid-move atm so odds are great against it happening from home too :wink:
Zyba

Postby dindaur » Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:42 am

pm sent :P
dindaur

Paladin Main
Cleric - Alt/Box

Postby dindaur » Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:07 pm

dindaur

Paladin Main
Cleric - Alt/Box

Postby Zyba » Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:15 pm

Red dots are confirmed (as in, I have personally killed Vaniki there) static spawn points.

The green 'line' is a rough estimate of what the wandering PH's path looks like. I have no idea where on the path they spawn but I've seen names at the extremes of where I drew the line so it may go farther than marked, but this is all that I have personally confirmed.

(I used to farm Zlandicar and I checked on vaniki every time I went down there b/c I love the 1hb that turns mobs into skeles. I have this on 4 toons ;) )
Zyba

Postby Arslayn » Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:39 pm

Copy and Paste these points to your Necropolis Map in your EQ map folder
P 567.2540, -478.1564, -259.9041, 0, 240, 0, 3, Vaniki_(guest_2)
P 1241.6764, 388.3428, -259.9041, 0, 240, 0, 3, Vaniki_(guest_3)
P 612.0004, 506.0521, -249.0298, 0, 240, 0, 3, Vaniki_(guest_4)
Vaniki can spawn in those places-Confirmed
Im not sure about the wanderers also the named all spawn/respawn every 4-6 hours even if not killed and Vaniki has a chance to pop when this happens.
There has been speculation that you might be able to speed up the respawns if you killed the mobs to "restart" the cycle faster, I personally dont know if thats possible.
All I did was what was suggested to me when I asked about this, parked a 50's ranger outside the tunnel system on the walls near the back entrance to the tunnel system on the wall(watch the roaming spiders when logging in and out use invis) and tracked for Vaniki periodically. I got myself and a friends SK both a willsapper in a 2 week period from when we parked the ranger to track, I know a guildy took a full year to get his. So to you all I wish you luck.
and
"Not all that wander are lost, and not all that glitters is gold"
Defenders Of
Arslayn

Server: Povar

Berserker Main
Paladin - Alt/Box
Necromancer - Alt/Box

Postby Zanador » Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:30 pm

Zanador

Server: rathe

Postby Aegis » Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:44 pm