[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - SoF BP Click/Focus

SoF BP Click/Focus

Information about gear drops and quests, including Epics; also gear checks.

Moderator: Paladin Mods

SoF BP Click/Focus

Postby Rihard » Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:57 am

The clicky looks pretty neat. A 2 minute duration proc that gives 100 hate and (on the raid clicky) a 250hp group heal/cure (2/2/2 poison/disease/curse) per proc.

The focus effect is crappy though, as I point out on that thread. The raid bp has 23% manapres on burst of morrow, while you can already obtain 22% manapres for all beneficial spells.
Rihard

Server: Xegony

Paladin Main
Bard - Alt/Box
Berserker - Alt/Box

Postby boukk » Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:31 pm

boukk

Postby dindaur » Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:15 pm

Lord Dindaur Stoutbrew
dindaur

Server: the nameless

Paladin Main
Cleric - Alt/Box

Postby boukk » Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:57 pm

boukk

Re: SoF BP Click/Focus

Postby Vaindolf » Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:56 am

Ok been trying clicky after 17/04 patch and it gotto be a joke. Doesnt heal group and it seems to be like 76 heal or something silly like that LOL. Awsome proc on MtM breastplate.
WTH are they doing!?
Vaindolf

Postby Rihard » Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:06 am

MMM (T3) BP's seem to have the same clicky as the groupable ones... though that's not as bad as no clicky at all, which is what I was expecting.
Rihard

Paladin Main
Bard - Alt/Box
Berserker - Alt/Box

Postby Vaindolf » Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:17 pm

Well description was it should been a grp heal with cure, doesnt heal group at all atm. And the amount healed is laughable, less then what you regen/tick.
Vaindolf

Postby Rihard » Sun Apr 20, 2008 5:58 am

Err heh, I only just got around to looking at the spell data. They really nerfed the hell out of the clicks, basically to the point of uselessness.
Rihard

Paladin Main
Bard - Alt/Box
Berserker - Alt/Box

Postby Hulkling » Sun Apr 20, 2008 12:49 pm

you mean ours, or everyone elses too? Because yeah, what went live for paladins is a humongus difference that what we were expecting.
Hulkling

Veteran -

Paladin Main

Postby dindaur » Sun Apr 20, 2008 12:55 pm

what was the orig / what did we end up with?
dindaur

Paladin Main
Cleric - Alt/Box

Postby Rihard » Sun Apr 20, 2008 10:15 pm

They were orignally group heal/cure procs like the BoFF proc. They are now self-only.

Raid click went from 250 to 152 hp healed, group from 150 to 76. Yes, despite it looking like something you might have expected eight years ago, it's a self-only 76 heal. The group proc was additionally lowered from 2 to 1 counters healed and from 100 to 50 aggro per proc.

Complete garbage. It's sad that they still haven't been able to come up with anything better than our Anguish BP click. They should have gone with my suggestion on beta boards that upgraded Vish clicks got put onto the bp's. I think a lot of classes would have been happier with them then ;p
Rihard

Paladin Main
Bard - Alt/Box
Berserker - Alt/Box

Postby dindaur » Mon Apr 21, 2008 12:00 am

vish clicks are a good idea for future upgrades
dindaur

Paladin Main
Cleric - Alt/Box

Postby Hulkling » Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:14 pm

k got some info on the Raid BP click - Gift and Adept do effect the heal amount. Each click (I think 2ish minutesish duration?) nets ~26 procs. So 100 agro per proc is 2600 agro for each click, and with Gift/Adept maxed the total amout healed is ~6479. And yes it is self only heal...the data we saw from Kumbaja's was the unfinished initial entry.

Group version is the same, with lower numbers.
(edit* - the cures per proc are on there as well, as listed on Lucy spdat)

The mana pres is 19% for group, and 25% for raid
Hulkling

Veteran -

Paladin Main

Postby Saintsaens » Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:37 pm

And where do you get the augs from now that they're live?
Saintsaens Sacre`Coeur
Lvl 100 Holy Defender
Officer/Assistant RL, Sol Invictus, The Tribunal

Formerly
Saintsaens Sacre`Coeur
Lvl 65 Paladin
Officer, Splintered Essence
Vulak`Aerr

Formerly
Lvl 52 Crusader
Archaic Arbitrators, Tallon Zek
Saintsaens

Server: Bristlebane

Paladin Main

Postby Brohg » Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:34 am

Augs?
Brohg

Veteran ----

Server: The Nameless (Innoruuk)

Shaman Main
Warrior - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Postby dindaur » Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:54 am

a cheal over time via procs essentially
dindaur

Paladin Main
Cleric - Alt/Box

Postby Rihard » Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:02 am

That's a pretty generous way to describe it. I'm expecting I'll have over 40k buffed by the time I get the t4 version of the click, which would put it at around a 0.006% heal per proc. With crystallos raid instance trash and event adds max hitting anywhere between 6k and 10k, that 6.5k heal over two minutes just isn't very impressive. 25% manapres on the focus vs. 22% available on the rings from there is bleh also, but at least it's not completely useless.

Only real reason to get a bp still is the hp/ac/heroic upgrade from it and the emblem. The clicks/focus alone aren't anything to make me look at it and think "wow, that's really deserving of being on the final mob of the expansion." That's a whole other story though, none of the items off of the final bosses in either MMM or Crystallos are especially exceptional compared to every other item in the zone.
Rihard

Paladin Main
Bard - Alt/Box
Berserker - Alt/Box

Postby dindaur » Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:56 pm

it's one of those works-well-with-the-crowd of other abilities

clickable from inventory?
dindaur

Paladin Main
Cleric - Alt/Box

Postby Gilthanos » Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:56 pm

I do not have the T4 version yet, but I do have the T3 version. I am at 40k fully buffed on raids and the clicky just isnt useful at all. It certainly is not something you would ever say "...if only I clicked my BP". Personally I expect a BP click, especially one that is fairly difficult AND expensive (depending on perception) to get, would have a better effect then our innate heal proc. I do not really have a complaint on self vs group effect at all, but either way it needs to be proportionate to effects we have had in the past. Especially when you compare those old effects to the serious incline in PC hp and NPC DPS.

Blade of forgotten faith from anguish 3: Increase Hitpoints by 225 4: Decrease Poison Counter by 5 5: Decrease Disease Counter by 5

Group effect AND a proc. I guess you would have to parse it out, but I would be surprised if the BoFF proc'd less then that bp does when you click it over the 10 min refresh. Surely the BP should be better then this? And why is there no Corruption counters on it either? Surely its about time that cures are updated to include that.

Gilthanos <Triality>
Gilthanos

Postby Brohg » Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:25 pm

Corruptions are intended to be much harder to cure. I wouldn't expect them to ever be added to multi-cure effects.
Brohg

Veteran ----

Server: The Nameless (Innoruuk)

Shaman Main
Warrior - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Postby Saintsaens » Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:12 am

Okay, so is this new clicky only on the Chromasteel bp? I have the terrasteel bp, and no clicky. Just wondering if I need to do more essence farming.
Saintsaens

Server: Bristlebane

Paladin Main

Postby Rihard » Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:59 am

Rihard

Paladin Main
Bard - Alt/Box
Berserker - Alt/Box

Return to Equipment & Loot