[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Been a while - gear check

Been a while - gear check

Information about gear drops and quests, including Epics; also gear checks.

Moderator: Paladin Mods

Been a while - gear check

Postby ZsaZsa Vavoom » Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:37 am

So it has been a while since I asked for input on this sort of thing. Now seems like an interesting point to do so, as I don't feel like I have a glaring no-brainer problem to fix, and we are just getting Deathknell access. My Magelo is linked below; things I know or am considering now:

- I err towards AC over HP
- I know my augs are a mess. Not finding much time to group these days. Need 3 more Shard of the Guardian and Ashengate aug at a minimum.
- I think I now have enough avoidance to look at upgrading the Yar'Lir ring. That's probably pretty high priority.
- I've now found alternate sources for both foci on the Tacvi earring, so that is probably also a weak link.
- I'm still wearing old shoulders because I figured I'd go Vish quest shoulders. But now we seldom do Vish and I usually miss it when we do. I'm still keeping an eye out for those, but are there others I should be considering?
- What to replace that Anguish bracer with. Another cultural, Mayong bracer, or Snowtail/Ghost bracer? Or something else?
- I figure I'll wear cultural on my arms
- For longer term planning, what usually motivates people to eventually swap out the Vish mask?

In particular, the jewelry stuff sort of snuck up on me, so I'm not sure where to go with that. Snowtail/Ghost/Sullon seem to drop a really nice earring and ring, but I've shied away a bit until I have put more thought into the alternatives.

Oh. And what we're killing...
- Anguish/OMM. Doubt there is anything here.
- Vish. Rare, and I usually miss it.
- Dreadspire. Full farm status.
- ToB/Ghost/Snowtail/Sullon/Suchun. Farm status as we key everyone up for Deathknell.
- Deathknell flagged, but we haven't started raiding there. Probably in a month to two months.

Thanks in advance...
ZsaZsa Vavoom of Drinal
85th Level Paladin of The Kindred and Keeper of the Funk
ZsaZsa Vavoom

Server: Drinal

Paladin Main

Postby Yirrudno » Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:54 pm

The magelo link for you is still pointing at the beta test magelo and doesn't work, although the profile number does work with the new profile address.

The Hoop of Seething Rage from Ghost/Snowtail might be a good option for your ear replacement, since you currently don't have Improved Parry IV and the other options of back, waist, neck aren't really options for you.

For shoulders the might be a viable option if you don't get the Vish shoulders. I know you said that you aren't raiding DK yet, but they may be worth waiting for if you don't want to take a small AC hit by going with a set from DP, Suchun, ToB, etc.
Yirrudno

Server: Bertoxxulous

Paladin Main
Wizard - Alt/Box
Shaman - Alt/Box

Postby ZsaZsa Vavoom » Mon Oct 29, 2007 1:02 pm

ZsaZsa Vavoom

Paladin Main

Postby Jace » Tue Oct 30, 2007 10:12 pm

Since you on my server goto this website and apply!

http://www.catsinhats.net

We have 3 paladins and about to have 2 since one quitting. We have all TSS molds and grenwald sword on rot along with a ton of other crap, join us even if we don't raid aussie hours!
Jace

Server: Maelin Starpyre

Paladin Main
Magician - Alt/Box
Bard - Alt/Box

Postby ZsaZsa Vavoom » Wed Oct 31, 2007 2:55 am

ZsaZsa Vavoom

Paladin Main

Postby Kakimor » Wed Oct 31, 2007 3:09 am

from Deathknell

Symbol of Mezzoforte Armor ID: 39374
MagicLoreNo Trade
Slot: Fingers
AC: 43 HP: 415 +4/tick MANA: 395 +4/tick
ATK: 40
STA: 35 WIS: 25 INT: 25 DEX: 20 AGI: 30 CHA: 20
SV FIRE: 20 SV COLD: 35 SV MAGIC: 25 SV POISON: 15 SV DISEASE: 25
Spell Shielding: 5%
Combat Effects: 20
Click Effect: Circle of Power III Casting Time: 0.5
Persistent Effect: Circle of Power III Effect [9011]; (Self)
Slot 1, type 8: empty
Class: PAL, RNG, SHD, BRD, BST

From Demi

Doomstone Band of Seeing Armor ID: 83661
MagicLoreNo Trade
Slot: Fingers
AC: 40 HP: 375 +3/tick MANA: 355 END: 355
STA: 33 STR: 27 WIS: 22 INT: 22 AGI: 33
SV FIRE: 25 SV COLD: 25 SV MAGIC: 30 SV POISON: 30
Spell Shielding: 3%
DoT Shielding: 3%
Stun Resist: 5%
Click Effect: Unliving Ward Casting Time: 1.5
Increase All Resists by 30; Increase AC by 90; (Self)
Class: WAR, PAL, RNG, SHD, MNK, BRD, ROG, BST, BER

Wristplates of the Fallen Saint Armor ID: 83652
MagicLoreNo Trade
Slot: Wrist
AC: 63 HP: 365 +3/tick MANA: 365 +2/tick END: 365
ATK: 20
STA: 25 STR: 25 WIS: 20 INT: 20 DEX: 20 AGI: 25
SV FIRE: 25 SV COLD: 20 SV MAGIC: 25 SV POISON: 20 SV DISEASE: 20
Shielding: 5%
Click Effect: Form of Defense IV Casting Time: 1.5
Screech; Increase AC by 108; (Self)
Class: WAR, CLR, PAL, SHD, BRD

Snowtail or Sullon rings
Last edited by Kakimor on Wed Oct 31, 2007 3:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kakimor

Berserker Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Paladin - Alt/Box

Postby Kakimor » Wed Oct 31, 2007 3:24 am

I moved from a guild that folded while struggling to conquer tier one Demi to a guild that had it on farm status for almost a year and were putting Deathknell on farm while working on FC AG factioning etc so I more or less went from CoA to AG FC in a single step. Due to a really busy RL and lower attendance I am fortunate to have the gear i have and could concieveably be much better geared. Until I see what comes out that is groupable from SoF I cant really say what raid drops you should pursue BUT I am going to guess that the visible armor slots from SoF are going to be far superior to any you will see from your current target list. BTW envy you for having Demi BP :) I am finding that I have had to really do my research and be very choosy in order to fill my want list for foci as well as maintaining the max AC possible. Options for upgrades to Cleave Ferocity Dodge and Parry are numerous but always seems to be a trade off involved :/ . Haste seems to be my main issue but again several options available. All in all its a juggling act and for me has required some careful planning and a lot of hoping and holding out for THE item i want.

And yes my augs are a mess too :) Not a single AC aug from DsK yet :/
Kakimor

Berserker Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Paladin - Alt/Box

Postby Jace » Wed Oct 31, 2007 6:39 am

Jace

Paladin Main
Magician - Alt/Box
Bard - Alt/Box

Postby verduran » Wed Oct 31, 2007 9:49 am

verduran

Postby ZsaZsa Vavoom » Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:00 pm

ZsaZsa Vavoom

Paladin Main

Postby Jace » Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:14 pm

You're never online when I am so it's hard to shoot you a tell. I wasn't saying you weren't useful I was saying you could be useful in our guild, I know you are on different raidtimes though it was kind of a joke me saying apply to my guild. If you find me online can /tell Jace.
Jace

Paladin Main
Magician - Alt/Box
Bard - Alt/Box

Return to Equipment & Loot