[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Tanking TSS/TBS/Gear Advice?

Tanking TSS/TBS/Gear Advice?

Information about gear drops and quests, including Epics; also gear checks.

Moderator: Paladin Mods

Tanking TSS/TBS/Gear Advice?

Postby Kunzer » Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:14 pm

Hello, been reading these forums alot the past few months and have upgraded my paladin quite a bit from reading other posts.
Been sorta stuck on gear lately so figured I would ask you all :D

Currently wanting to upgrade my gear because it is a bit lacking and been looking around for possible upgrades, so far TSS/TBS praetorian's sticks out the most and is what I am aiming at now. In the group I am usually with we have:
73 Paladin(me, 14k Hp and 2.6k AC 327 AAs)
75 Cleric (around 12k hp and 11k mana, 310~ AAs)
75 Shaman(10k hp and 9k mana 60~ AAs)
75 Monk (14k hp and 2k AC 320~ AAs)
Those numbers are all buffed by this group only, we are in a fellowship so can place the HP etc if needed.

As a reference to what we can currently handle, I can tank in the nest without slows with cleric doing CH and sometimes promised renewals, with slows we have taken 3-4 at a time when the monk was needing endurance and I tryed to pull . :oops: It has been awhile but we handled the RSS AC camps(both 25s and 20s) and 70s camp.

So I was wondering if we would be able to take the direwind/icefall named for TSS molds or if there are any faction/orux tasks in TBS we could handle, and any gear advice that this group could go grab. AA advice to help make things go smoother is also welcome of course.

Thanks for reading all that and hope I provided all the information needed :D
Kunzer

Server: Bristlebane

Postby Zanador » Sat Sep 22, 2007 1:53 am

Zanador

Server: rathe

Postby Orthanos » Sat Sep 22, 2007 2:25 am

Orthanos

Server: Saryrn

Postby Kakimor » Sat Sep 22, 2007 2:50 am

Kakimor

Berserker Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Paladin - Alt/Box

Postby Kunzer » Sat Sep 22, 2007 6:35 am

Kunzer

Postby Brohg » Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:48 am

Brohg

Veteran ----

Server: The Nameless (Innoruuk)

Shaman Main
Warrior - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Postby Galelor » Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:46 pm

Galelor

Veteran -

Server: Xegony

Shaman Main
Paladin - Alt/Box
Druid - Alt/Box

Postby Zanador » Sat Sep 22, 2007 2:32 pm

Zanador

Postby Kakimor » Sat Sep 22, 2007 3:29 pm

Kakimor

Berserker Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Paladin - Alt/Box

Postby Kunzer » Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:16 pm

I will for sure try the shadowy student, currently just need deserting the ranks to get access(which sounds like it may be possible and can always find 2 people to help)

I love that AC aug list btw Galelor, just wasn't sure what kind of tank was needed for those I thought I was way too low still :lol: Thank you all again
Kunzer

Postby Zanador » Sun Sep 23, 2007 2:54 am

Zanador

Postby Orthanos » Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:11 pm

Orthanos

Postby Brohg » Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:54 pm

Brohg

Veteran ----

Server: The Nameless (Innoruuk)

Shaman Main
Warrior - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Postby Kunzer » Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:55 am

Kunzer

Postby Orthanos » Tue Sep 25, 2007 3:04 am

Best non-raiding 1hs that I know of is one that you get from katta missions. I dont have a link (and i cant get one from these computers at work because they block me) but it cost like 450 orux I think. Has 195hp and 20 something ac....and is same or nearly the same damage/delay as the hooked dragonspine blade from DoN merchants.

edit:
Korlach Crusader Sword
MAGIC ITEM LORE ITEM NO TRADE
Slot: PRIMARY
Skill: 1H Slashing Atk Delay: 25
DMG: 36 Dmg Bonus: 16 AC: 20
Magic DMG: 1
STR: +12 STA: +14 WIS: +14 INT: +14 AGI: +12 HP: +205 MANA: +200
SV FIRE: +20 SV COLD: +20 SV MAGIC: +20
Recommended level of 70. Required level of 65.
Effect: Chaotic Strike I (Combat, Casting Time: Instant) at Level 65
WT: 3.5 Size: MEDIUM
Class: PAL SHD
Race: ALL
Slot 1, Type 8 (General: Raid)

just thought of this one too....although mob may reposit alittle harder on you due to how much faster it is...of course if that is a concern you can always turn off attack.

edit/edit:
also let me note that on the Everquest Paladin tab uptop has a nice 1hs guide as well (where I got this copy/paste info for weapon)
Orthanos

Postby Kunzer » Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:34 am

Kunzer

Postby Ridden » Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:42 am

and
Ridden

Server: Bert/TP

Postby Kunzer » Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:19 am

Kunzer

Postby knytul » Wed Sep 26, 2007 10:17 pm

itll get easier and faster with practice. (fyi) iirc...you can invis past alot of stuff except the blobs.
knytul

Paladin Main

Postby Kakimor » Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:38 am

Another tip for that mission is to stop in room before you go under water and stay there killing all that are in the room and I believe its 3 roamers that path through it all kedge models. Soon after you go under water theres one or 2 mobs just as you enter area with the coral rooms and having those roamers add can be a nasty surprise.
Kakimor

Berserker Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Paladin - Alt/Box

Postby Boleslav » Fri Sep 28, 2007 8:46 am

Boleslav Forgehamer
Paladin of Sacred Destiny
Boleslav

Server: Tunare (E'ci)

Paladin Main
Shaman - Alt/Box

Postby Goldax1 » Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:32 am